1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"The Herd" says Bears' D overrated, Chargers better, and Gates interview

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by WonderSlug, Oct 20, 2006.

1. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851
    User "LAChargers2008" on GTP has alerted people regarding yesterday's ESPN Radio's "The Herd" available regarding the Bears, Chargers, and Gates.

2. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Cowherd is all over the Bolts recently. He just loves us. It's great.

3. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    Thanks for the files. A good listen. He was all over the bears lmao.

BTW, how'd that poll with the fan research or whatever do? Now I must know!!!

4. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Sometimes Cowherd is cool, sometimes he bugs. What I do know is that he thinks LT is the best player in football, though his is a self-admitted-west-coast-homer. Bottom line... even IF all the hype surrounding the Bears D was justified, the loss of Mike Brown is going to be HUGE. In the next couple weeks I believe teams are going to discover that all the sudden they can beat the Bears down the field.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Do you think the Bears FS who had foot surgery and went on IR has anything to do with it ?

6. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Yes sir, that would be the aforementioned Mike Brown. And I think the lack his presence on the field is going to leave a gaping hole in their secondary.

7. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I do not know who is there back-up at FS but that is good news about gaping holes...... :tup:

8. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +398
    Overall, Cowherd is a douche

9. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I can count on one hand the times I have heard him so I do not know his lines of bullshiit yet....

But I trust you have him pegged.... :icon_mrgreen:

10. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +398
    I dont listen to him anymore......just cant. He just says things that make you want to call him up and tell him what a douche he is.

Two years ago he was being so adament when the Packers where going to play the Falcons and he was all over Vicks jock. Said Vick was the ****...Favre was done and Vick would outplay him and the Falcons would win...yada, yada, yada.

Vick played like ****...Favre was good and they won. He went on and on that yes he was wrong but spewed other factors of this and that...what a douche. Callers were lighting up the phones to get to him.

You had to hear it to know what i mean but he does stuff like that a lot about games and individuals.

I just download Stern shows now and listen him instead.Have for years anyways but with Sirius he is the **** now. Much better than his regular radio shows.

11. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    I knew the media would be all over us this week.

We played our worst defensive half of football all season last week.

F-that.

I want bodies on the ground in Arrowhead. Let's finish their season on sunday. No excuses. Queefs are already biatching about injuries and all that. We need Merriman and Co. to go off this week.

Our time is now. Get it done. :yes: :bolt:

12. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    http://www.kffl.com/hotw

Chargers | Defense especially strong after halftime
    Sat, 21 Oct 2006 06:18:00 -0700

Kevin Acee, of the San Diego Union-Tribune, reports the San Diego Chargers defense has shut out three teams in the second half of games and has allowed just 14 second-half points all season, fewest in the NFL.

13. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851
    It would have been 4 games had we not allowed Vince Young a cheapie TD in the last 3.5 minutes of the Titans game. :icon_evil:

14. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I would like to see our defense win a game by scoring points as the Bears did on MNF.

15. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851
    With the exception of two players, I'm not sure our D is as fast as those on the Bears. They'll get the turnover but be caught before they can score the TD.