1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The MAN..The MYTH...The LEGEND!

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by Raidertilldeath, Jul 11, 2008.

1. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Hey Raidertilldeath.

You and the rest of your fan base can harp on the past about your old trophies till you're blue in the face but I have one question for you...

How are those trophies going to help your team this season?

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,407
    I keep asking the SAME THING over and over again and none of 'em have an answer.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,243
    Hey guys, there is nothing we can say to a Raider fan to make them feel worse than they already do.

Other than 'sorry' :lol:

4. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    Or "Good on ya!" :lol:

5. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +913
  6. Raidertilldeath

Raidertilldeath BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Again win something already!! Everytime I think of your team..I think 1 and done! Honestly you guys will never smell Super Bowl win! You have no WRs and L.T. is going to be run into the ground with that crappy head coach you all have (his gameplan is simple run run pass run!). Sorry to break it to you but you guys have another 2 good seasons left in the team you have...and again in that time you will not win a championship! sorry......but that is the harsh truth! KC and Oakland are on their way up in this division...You and Denver are going down...

7. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Ratings:
    +1,407
    :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

Now that's funny.

Since you didn't answer the question AGAIN...I'll ASK it AGAIN:

How are those old rusting Lombardi's helping your "team" win NOW?

When was the last time you even went to a Raider game, home or away?

Your game, much like your team, is LAME. But I (and others) love schooling you. :lol:

8. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    You mean... like 9 in a row against your Raiders? :icon_shrug:

As awesome as you contend the Raiders are, nine consecutive victories over you guys should count for something, even to a delusioinal fan like YOU! :lol

9. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    :lol::lol::lol: Are you a typical Raiders fan that can't name three players on your team?

Chris Chambers and Vincent Jackson are hardly "no WRs."
    Then there's Buster Davis and Legedu Naanee going into their second seasons
    At TE there's Antonio Gates, Brandon Manumaleuna, and Scott Chandler.

Oh, and no need to worry about the wellbeing of LaDainian Tomlinson. Jacob Hester will be there to help him out.

Crappy head coach? Well you got a point BUT we're not the Raiders!!!

Thank you for exposing your ignorance and with that said... you need to stop worrying about us and start worrying about your pathetic joke of a team. You'll finish 4-12 again. Maybe even worse!!

PS... We've enjoyed using you guys as a punching bag for the last 4-5 season!!!

10. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    ANOTHER DISMAL SEASON AHEAD!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Fact and pure fact. Why do you think "Wannabetilldeath" is even bothering with this site?
    Because he has nothing good to say about his team on his site!! :yes:

11. Raidertilldeath

Ratings:
    +0
    Chambers and Jackson are not all that! They combine for 11 seasons and 1 of those seasons was over a 1000 yds! Another cocky misinformed Charger fan with a ********* in his backside! Those two are not a threat!

Jacob Hester!?! LOL He didnt do **** at LSU!!! You act like the kid is an allstar!! He couldnt hold McFadden jock strap!

As for your TEs...Gates is the only one worth a ****!

As for us being a punching bag...uhh thats nothing to get all excited about...the whole NFL has been kicking our asses around for the last 4-5 years! I will admit our team has SUCKED since our Gruden pimp slapping we recived in the Super Bowl.

And last but not least...those three Lombardi's dont do nothing for us now. But they speak testement and show the pride we feel as Raider fans...something you all will never know! I may have been 4 y.o. the last time the Raiders won a Championship..but again we been there and done that BIOTCHSSSS!!! YOU WILL NEVER WIN A SUPER BOWL!! NORV IS A HUNK OF CRAP! YOU ALL DONT KNOW IT YET! BUT YOU WILL KNOW SOOOOON!!BWHHHAHHAAA!!

12. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    Oh, yeah. I'd much rather have Ronald Curry and Jerry Porter. Uh... wait a minute... Porter's gone. Now you have Johnnie Lee Higgins who's accomplished CRAP compared to Vincent Jackson. Yes, you have Javon Walker... provided his knee is okay and Humpty Dumpty can put his face back together again.

Even if he wanted to hold McFadden's jock, Jacob could never wrest it from your iron grip, ya putz! No, I wouldn't expect you to like Hester... unless the Raiders had him. Then you'd be first in line offering him sexual favors. Hester is not a 'star', but versatile, and will help spread defenses. He'll be a reliable option. Hester is what is known as a "Football Player"... doesn't have great measurables, but a great work ethic, and great heart. Believe me, we understand that those qualities mean nothing to Raider fans.

Brandon Manumaleuna blocks better than Robert Gallery does, for a fraction of the cap space. Enough said! :icon_rofl:

Finally! We've found common ground for agreement!

You're blathering again. What's "speak testement" mean? What does 'been there and done that' have to do with the quality of your team, when that last Lombardi was decades ago?!? You've got enough to be concerned about with the Raiders pathetic 15 wins in the last four years to be focusing on San Diego's title aspirations.

Come back and talk after your team is no longer a huge embarrassment. Maybe then you'll have even a shred of credibility.

13. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    BTW... how's Quentin Moses working out for ya?

Hey, he was the first pick of the 3rd round in 2007, so I imagine he'll start becoming a force real soon.

What?!?!? You cut him in training camp that same year?!? :yes:

:lol

14. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

WOW!!! You really are stupid!!!
    We didn't need an All Star RB... We already have one. We needed a solid secondary and that's what we got.
    As for McFadden, just because he's a #1, that doesn't mean he'll be a success. If he is, it won't be with the Raiders. You still have NO offensive line!!!

Chambers and Jackson not a threat? Ask Colts fans about that. Those two killed their defense (that is much better than your's) in their house in the playoffs.

Gates... most teams do not have more than one dominating TE but we got that and two great secondaries.

We could beat your team with our secondaries alone!!!
    Fact and Pure Fact!!! :bolt:

And don't worry about Championships because we're taking our first one this season and our second one in 2010!!! :bolt: :yes:

Don't worry about Norv either because we're not the Raiders!!! :lol:

15. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
  16. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +913
    Oh ****! That's even better! You latched onto the team AFTER they had won, and like to brag about trophies won by teams you never even saw except maybe on some old NFL Films stuff.

You can talk **** about Chargers fans all you want, but here's a FACT. Chargers fans are TRUE fans, because most of us were here when the team was terrible, and we're STILL here. ANYBODY can be a fan of a team with a good history, how hard is that? WE didn't jump on some team's bandwagon AFTER they won ****, and then used those championships to talk **** to REAL fans. You have lost all credibility (if you had any in the first place).

And if you REALLY think the window is closing for the Chargers, you know even less about football than I thought. All you have to do is look at the talent A.J. Smith has brought to this team in his tenure as G.M. Look at all of the late first rounders and players picked up after the first round. Do you think that will magically stop? Maybe if he goes senile like Al Davis, but that's still a ways off.

Keep the comedy coming cowboy! :lol:

17. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +913
    The glory years of the Raiders were great, they WERE an awesome team from the mid sixties to the mid eighties. More power to them, great job guys, congrats.

But all of those players and coaches are long gone. For the past TWENTY YEARS they are only 149-171. :yes: In those twenty seasons, they have only SEVEN winning seasons, with four .500 seasons and NINE losing seasons. Al Davis spits out the propaganda to you guys, "Just Win Baby," and "Commitment to Excellence." That you fans continue to gobble that **** up is hilarious. IF Al Davis is REALLY committed to excellence, why did he run Shanahan off, you know the guy who has won a few rings since Al fired him. Why did Al so sour the relationship between he and Gruden that Jon had enough and got the F out? Was it because Gruden was getting too much of the credit for returning to the Raiders to prominence? If Al was REALLY committed to excellence, maybe he should just shut the F up and get out of Kiffin's way. Luckily for the rest of us, he'll continue to meddle and keep sticking his fingers in the pie.

From an interview Warren Sapp:

How would you describe your experience with the Raiders?

"As dark as a black hole. Stuff went on in that organization that shouldn't go on in sports. I don't think there's one person who knows who or what is making the call. Let's just say the Oakland experience is unique. The phone rings quite a bit on that sideline. Insubordination is grounds for termination in any company."

Your owner is allegedly committed to excellence, but I guess it's only if it's his way and he gets all the credit.

So, tell me why I'm wrong. Come strong, have some good arguments, something other than the standard "oh yeah how many rings" Raider fan response. Because let me clue you in Sparky it's 2008, not 1979.

18. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +913
    You do understand the difference between a third round pick and a #4 overall pick, don't you? There should be at least a SLIGHT difference in their impact levels, so what's your point?

Hester will not be asked to be a featured back, he is a complimentary back to LT. He will block, maybe catch a pass here and there, and maybe carry the ball on occasion.

19. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Ratings:
    +1,407
    You mean you don't know? More proof that our educational system sucks when even a raider fan can't do simple math.

20. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    You know what's even more funny about that comment?
    Raider fans kept saying last season that Rivers is terrible and didn't deserve to go to the Pro Bowl. It was all because he had Gates and LT.

Now they change their story to "we have no receivers."
    Well Rivers got us to the AFC Championship with out Gates through out most of the playoffs and LT in the last two games.
    Now that we have no receiving, Rivers must be one of the best today!!

21. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    BTW... Who are these great receivers on the Raiders that's going to shred defenses? :icon_shrug:

22. Raidertilldeath

Ratings:
    +0
    I was four years old you ****ING MORON! Your a typical cocky ****ing idiot Charger fan who analyzes every word a person writes...what ever you stupid *****!

23. Raidertilldeath

Ratings:
    +0
    I think our WRs will be ok...nothing great. The reason I mention your WRs is most of you have it in your mind that a Super Bowl victory is at hand. Well the harsh reality is you dont have the team to do it. You guys are very good but have no WRs. And if L.T. went down well that will spell the end of a season. Just like my team (very young to begin with) if Russell goes down we are screwed! But hey your a chargers fan and you know it all right? rolleyes2:

24. Raidertilldeath

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes I do you jackass...the reason I made mention to him is you all made it sound like the guy is going to step in and be the next great thing since sliced bread! He may have great heart but to be in the NFL you have to have alot of other tools. Lamont Jordan had "a great heart" but his fat lazy *** proved other wise. And dont feed me no bull that he 'played for the Raiders thats why he was crappy '...He might land up being a steal..but dont throw his name in their like he is going to replace L.T.!! I promise you he is nothing near an L.T. or Michael Turner!

25. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    Dude... a player cannot have both a "great heart" and a "fat lazy ***". One precludes the other.

But thanks for demonstrating that you truly don't get it. :icon_rofl:

26. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Ratings:
    +1,407
    Yep. Our educational system has failed once again. No math or english skills.

(BTW, fixed it for you.)

27. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +354
    ummm Chris Chambers comes to mind.... nah I guess he sucks bad. :icon_huh:

hmmm lets compare:

Chris Chambers- Huge addition to the Chargers passing game lastyear coming up with huge clutch catches down the stretch.

66 rec 970 yards

Vincent Jackson- Was crazy good down the stretch last year, proving his worth on this team in the playoffs.

41 rec 623 yards

against

Javon Walker- Who hasnt been productive since he left GB, just got his *** whooped in a parking lot in Vegas, also running on twigs for legs after 2 knee surgeries!

26 rec 286 yards

Ronald Curry- Who you might say? Ya I would say that to since he hasnt caught more than 62 passes in one season in his career and that was when Moss was there.

55 rec 717 yards

Hmmm edge Chargers!!

SD 107 rec 1593 yards Oak- 81 rec 1003 yards

Like I said before in another post.....The Oakland Raiders WR core has a better chance of catching herpes from a crack whore in downtown Oaktown than they do catching a football.

28. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Teams like Patriots, Bucs, Steelers, Giants, etc. won the Super Bowl and they didn't have an elite type of receiver. Consistency is the key.
    We beat the Colts in Indianapolis without LT. We fell a bit short to the Patriots in New England but we'll get em' this year.

If Russell is a NFL success, it won't be until the gos to another team.
    You still have no offensive line and the Raiders are THE career killer organization!!! :yes:

29. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    I love it. Raiders fans are excited and tired of getting their asses kicked by us. Yeah Al broke out the checkbook again but there are already cracks in that approach (see Javon Walker). I'm not going to rip Walker too much as the dude has been fuked in the head ever since his Denver teammate died in his arms.

Go ahead Raiders fans flash the new bling. It's kinda like when you fools put $2K worth of stereo equipment and rims on a $500 bucket rolling up International Blvd. :lol:

This going to be a fun year. :yes: :abq2::bolt::abq1:

• Like Like x 1
  30. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Apparently,you don't. Hester was not drafted to replace LT. He was drafted to back him up. Go on and wish about how bad he's going to be. Just like McFadden, he has not yet played a game in the NFL.

BTW... what is Lamont Jordan suppose to do with absolutely zero blocking? If he gos to another team that has any blocking, he'll revive his career. I would expect McFadden to be better but he still has no blocking and he's going to THE career killing organization!!!