1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The "mediots" are going to bury the Colts.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BlueandGold, Jan 11, 2008.

1. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219
    On Yardbarker today:

If Shaun, who has been the very model of calm this week, feels this way - how do you think Shawne (who has been terrifyingly quiet so far) feels?

:icon_rofl:

I hope the Colts are ready for the fury, because this defense is PISSED OFF. And when the boys with the horseshoe imprint on their heads regain consciousness as they're being carted off the field, I hope they remember to write a Thank-You note to the national media for pissing off one of the biggest, fastest, most physical defenses in football.

[​IMG]

DEFENSE! HOW YA'LL FEEL?

LEAN! MEAN! AGILE! MOSTLY HOSTILE!

HIGHLY MOTIVATED HIGHLY MOTIVATED HIGHLY MOTIVATEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

As you can tell, I'm already waaay jacked for this game. We're going to punk the world, boys... I can feel it.

2. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    I’m not surprised, but it is good to read that the team is pumped, and pissed off by the disrespect they are getting in the media, and of course the East coasters!

This is going to be a fun hard hitting game for our “D”!

3. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    GO BOLTS!!!!!!

4. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    WOW!!!!

This makes me want to kick some Pony's ***, myself!!! :bolt: :tup:

5. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    Sounds like the team is EMBRACING THE HATE as well.

6. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Glue factory.

7. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219
    <div><object width="420" height="302"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xuaao"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xuaao" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="302" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xuaao_chargers-chant_sport">Chargers chant, </a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/ripGRIGGS">ripGRIGGS</a></i></div>

8. NWFriar

NWFriar BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    That's very impressive! I'm glad that they've pretty much kept to themselves instead of creating a bunch of bulletin board material.:tup:
    I hope the offense is just as pumped up to ram the ball down the Pony's throats.
    What's yardbarker, anyway?

9. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Reading that put my butterflies into overdrive. It's going to be a tough nights sleep tonite.

10. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    :yes::tup::yes:

Rum will help! :lol:

11. Electric Chair

Ratings:
    +579
    Trust me, I am going to get well lubricated watching the late game today. :yes:

12. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Bakey Drunk'd?:flag:

13. Electric Chair

Ratings:
    +579
    :yes:

14. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243

You forgot something ..... :lol:

15. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    A Nyquil chaser never hurt either. :lol:

16. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I dont need that. You make the sayings, I make them famous!:lol:

17. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219
    Yardbarker is basically a blog site, but has a lot of athletes that actually blog on there.

I know that I've seen Cletis Gordon and now Shaun Phillips on there. It's cool to be able to chat with those guys, as they actually respond to some comments left by readers.

As for the offense being pumped - you can bet on it. You know Hardwick and Dielman have been parroting media headlines in the locker room. The O-Line is going to knock some heads - especially with Freeney out. They'll be burning rubber at the snap instead of waiting catch Freeney in the backfield.

Another thing - Gates being out may be bad for Philip Rivers' comfort level and decoy-wise, but I think in the grand scheme of things, this offense has shown that they can score without production from Antonio. With Brandon in, he augments the Charger running game more that Gates does, and Lo being back is great too. We're going to run the ball down their throats. Another thing is Gates' absence means Philip has to look outside more, and our WRs match up well with the Colt secondary, especially with Bob Sanders cheating up to play the run.

This game isn't just winnable - it's eminently winnable.

18. cranberry

cranberry BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +195
    It's good to see th De is on track and pumped, thanks to Shaun's words. With Gates out and Brandon in the play scemes are a bit
    different - hope to make the Colt D nervous -

when everybody favors them a go ahead TD will bite deep.

GO BOLTS

19. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Oh, yeah, now I'm feeling it!!! :tup:

Seventy minutes until gametime. That little snapshot into Shaun's mindset has got me seriously pumped - along with 3 cups of coffee! :lol:

I don't think that the RCA Dome is gonna be all that loud today. :no:

:abq2: :abq1:

20. Electric Chair

Ratings:
    +579
    That is fricken genius and I am an idiot for not having thought of it. Oh well. It was a sound three hours, and now I am ready for war. :icon_evil: