1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Official Chargers vs Steelers Gameday Thread

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Oct 10, 2005.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    Kickoff is hours away and I'm "pumped!" Chargers will start fast and force Pittsburgh to abandon the run. The Bolt's will be ready to show the NFL and the nation that they are indeed one of the "elite" teams in the league.

Go Chargers!!

2. T10

T10 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    Man I wish I could be at the game. Doesn't matter I have the best seat in the house, right in my living room. :D

Chargers will dominate!

3. DocScholl

DocScholl BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Is there any way possible .......both of your teams could lose ? :lol:

:p

Hope you all got to see us spank the Beagles yesterday .

4. Gatchaman

Gatchaman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    Nice win for the you guys yesterday DocScholl. You guys made the Beagles look real bad. But I don;t think you guys will beat them again in Philly.

5. oca

oca BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    So excitied.....this should be a great game.....go bolts.

6. ChargersFan

ChargersFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +4
    Dead Thread

I guess this thread is offically dead! What a dissapointing loss. How can a team have more penalty yards than actual yards. I thought I was watching a Raidah game!!! We consistantly shot ourselves in the foot (yes I was in the game....at home in HDTV...but if you ask my neighbors, I might as well have been in the game)

We started off so well....LIGHTS OUT....finally showed what he can do....

GATES....proving how right the fanz were when AJ didn't offer to pay him what he's worth...

And the crowd....well...from what I saw and heard on TV....the 12th man was on the bench for this one. The same crowd that was at the Giants game needs to show up every home game. Unfortunately, I think the Buy 3 ticket plan has backfired and more Steeler fans were there than should have been.

The one game a year that I can afford to go to is a rivalry game w/ my neighbor. Dec. 31st. I am challenging you ALL to get out there and make some G DAMN NOIZE!!!!! The Bronchos are tearing up the AFC West and that makes me almost as sick as if it were the Raidahz.

The next two opponents are coming off of BYE weeks (as were the Steelers), but these will be crucial games..and I dare say....MUST WINZ.

BOLTZ......Lets Git 'er DONE!!!!!

7. DocScholl

DocScholl BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    You gotta believe bro .... :lol:

If we play up to our capabilities ...we can beat them again ...wherever it is .