1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The person above you

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Concudan, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    This is an interesting Idea I pilfered from another site, and expanded upon.

So the idea is you state what you know and think about the person above you.

For example, if I was responding to a Post by Anteater I would say;

Loren is currently in law school working his buttox off so he can become a bottom feeder on society (e.g. a lawyer).

He is a great guy who loves the Chargers passionately

Got it?

2. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    CONC smokes pole. :icon_tease:

3. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Lest anyone take that last post seriously...

CONC used to be a MOD, he retired and now somehow he is the MOD of MODs. :icon_shrug:

He enjoys creative writing, ghost stories, and post padding.

He is a father (and by all accounts a good one), and irritates posters by adding -Y to the end of their names.

I never met the guy, but I've seen pics and he looks like your run of the mill so-cal dufus white boy (a description I might equally apply to myself).

4. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    in_a_days has shown himself to be very creative and witty. His humor is at a level that SDC only hopes to achieve some day.

He is a constnt participant in the gambling threads and a valued member of the BoltTalk community.

5. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    I just got a PI to join in this thread so here goes:

I have never met in a days and i gotta say, i hope he isnt the guy in his avatar with the Elton John type glasses and the goofy hat :lol: j/k

I will say he is a pretty good poster and i do enjoy reading his posts tho he isnt here that often.....that ive seen anyways. He seems to be level headed and has honest takes.

I like that.

6. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    From what I've read from (BJ) I hope thats ok, he seems to know his topic well and always gives good thought into his response. He seems like a dude like y'all, that I could tilt a few back with and enjoy a home Bolt's game. :bolt2:

7. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Me too.

Concudan is one hard up mother fuc-ker to be begging for help in this thread.

I do not even know you so what the fuc?

You are a Chargers fan. You tell people to fuc off and speak your mind from what I have read.

Until I have drank a beer or packed a soulful, what else is there to tell?

This thread is stupid.

Flat out ignorant.

Who gives a fuc .........

8. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    This is a dude who does thoughtful posts, provides me with stuff to think about and spots flaws in my genius. Rotten Bastard!

9. Boltjolt

Ratings:
    +402
    Ahh, Trumpy............the Howard Stern on this and other Bolt forums. Not as funny as my man Howard who i like a bunch BTW, but his approach. When i first saw Trumpy at the UT, the dude was a posting whore....kind of perhaps a know it all.
    However, the dude grows on you and you have to appreciate his football knowledge and his giving at tailgates and his in your face tactic for leisure :lol:

I totally like Trumpy as a poster and his shoot from the hip style and one day ill meet the guy at a game/tailgate( i am going to go to at least two games this year....i think) Trumpy has his moments but overall....i say, you rock dude :tup:

and i dont give a phuck if you think this thread is stupid....im talking about you anyways :abq1:

10. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    BoltJolt is a poster who knows his stuff. I have mad respect for him and his takes.

Even during the great Brees v. Rivers wars he was always fair but stuck by his guns.

11. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    Conc, is a damn good Bolt fan, we have had our run in's but what the hell? it was POSman we were fussing about.:bolt2:

12. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Well .... if you have ever been kissed by a family member with your mouth open, you would know how I feel about this post. :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :unsure: :icon_twisted:

13. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    The coolest part about you is that you have a little tattoo of a heart in your inner hand. It represents the love for your offspring.

That is one of the coolest parental gestures I have ever seen in my life and I thank you for sharing it with me in San Francisco. :tup: :bolt: :bolt2: :helm1: :icon_toast:

Other than that I think you are an evil witch attorney who most would love to have as representation. Carrie paid me to say this.

14. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Trumpy: commits very immoral acts for beer money. :yes: :unsure:

15. chiefsgal

chiefsgal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +443
    the person above me feels a little breezy tonight....:lol:

16. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Is a chiefs fan, but tolerable...:yes:

17. chiefsgal

chiefsgal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +443

lol...the person above me has a whole lotta posts....:lol:

• Like Like x 1
  18. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    The person above me is a sweetheart in everyway except she's a chiefs fan

19. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Loren is a smart guy and would be a success at anything he tried to accomplish. Excellent football knowledge except when it comes to eras before his time. Even then he respects the past and tries to learn all he can about Chargers and NFL history.

One more thing. I wouldn't send him on a beer run again. I still can't believe you only brought back a 6-pack. :lol:

20. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa

21. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    En inglés por favor.

22. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    The guy above me is a Great Sumb1tch and a Valued Friend!! :yes: :tup: :icon_toast:

23. Boltjolt

Ratings:
    +402
    BFISA aka Toby ( so ive read) seems to be a real good guy. I have a hard time reading his southern spelling as he spells it like he says it :lol:
    I think it is funny tho. Like the picture of him and his Son with the caption: "til he comes home"

Shorts posts but to the point ...yup :yes:

PS..what does mea culpa mean?:icon_shrug:

24. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Mea Culpa is latin for "my fault," but "my bad" is probably an equally valid translation. Boltjolt is a fellow Las Vegas poster. He's been known to watch Chargers games at Michael's Pub over on the west side of town, but I believe he does not drink. He doesn't usually rail on with excessively word-y posts, but when he does they're obviously very well thought out (particularly liked his contributions to the staff section open house).

25. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Chispa is the bestest of the bestest. A true lady, who works tirelessly to make sure that things are fair and people who would be friends if they met do not fight about stupid little internet slights.

She is an example to us all, a person I would hope to meet one day, and someone I would introduce to my family, and that is high praise.

26. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Concudan is a person responsible for some of the largest meltdowns known to man, over “stupid little internet slights.”

:icon_smile: