1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The Return of Reppin'

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ReppinSDinEC, Sep 1, 2015.

1. ReppinSDinEC

ReppinSDinEC ReppinSDinEC

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey all,

Missed ya.

This is your pal Roman born and bred in EC, formerly of PA. I started listening to the BoltTalk when I was in college a few years back, therefore I used to be known as ReppinSDinPA. I never stopped doing that btw.

So since its been a long, long while and I finally got my groove back on the boards here I'll do the noob questionnaire.

NAME: RoFlo

WHERE WERE YOU BORN: El Centro

WHERE DO YOU RESIDE: El Centro

MARRIED: No, you offering? No thanks.

KIDS: Somewhere but legally I have to say "none at all."

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE EX CHARGER: Drew Brees

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CURRENT CHARGER: Felipe Rios (Philip Rivers). Also Antonio Gates (even when he drops a 40-burger on my fantasy team).

WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN THE CHARGERS PLAY IN PERSON: Qualcomm of course. It's been a while though.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARGER MOMENT: Lately? Beating Seattle last year during the regular season. (A loudmouth Seachickens fan still owes me $100 & they won't pay up!!!) That and any time we beat the Patriots (back in the LT days). All-time? '94 Playoff game vs. Miami Dolphins. Chargers 24- Dolphins 21.

WHAT IS YOUR WORST CHARGER MOMENT: Any time the Raiders beat us.

ARE YOU PLANNING TO MAKE A GAME THIS YEAR: Working towards it, yes. They might not be in SD next year for frick's sake.

WHAT WILL THE TEAM'S RECORD BE: somewhere between 13-3 ~ 11-5 if the team stays healthy.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD AT A GAME: Carne asada burrito (they still sell those, right?) If not then a hotdog.

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE BASEBALL TEAM: San Diego Padres of course

OTHER COMMENTS: Admit it, you missed me. If you don't know me, you'll learn to love me. B-)

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Welcome

3. Kayworks

Kayworks BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +48
    BOLT UP!

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Welcome back guys

5. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    Season is among us! Shout Havoc and let them lose. ;)

6. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    After marking my Game day posts of 'Cry havoc and let slip....' as old, you filtch it here.... FOR SHAME! :D

7. Roman Flores

Roman Flores Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ~~ RESURRECTION!!!! ~~

Hey all,

Missed ya.

This is your pal Roman born and bred in EC, formerly of PA in college. I started listening to the BoltTalk in PA a few years back, therefore I used to be known as ReppinSDinPA. I never stopped ReppingSDinPA btw.

So since its been a long, long while and I finally got my groove back on the boards here I'll do the noob questionnaire.

NAME: RoFlo

WHERE WERE YOU BORN: El Centro

WHERE DO YOU RESIDE: El Centro

MARRIED: No, you offering? No thanks.

KIDS: Somewhere but legally I have to say "none at all."

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE EX CHARGER: Drew Brees & LaDanian Tomlinson

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CURRENT CHARGER: Felipe Rios (Philip Rivers). Antonio Gates. Danny Woodhead.

WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN THE CHARGERS PLAY IN PERSON: Qualcomm of course. It's been a long while though.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARGER MOMENT: That and any time we beat the Patriots (back in the LT days). All-time? '94 Playoff game vs. Miami Dolphins. Chargers 24- Dolphins 21. Also anytime we beat the Raiders.

WHAT IS YOUR WORST CHARGER MOMENT: Any time the Raiders beat us.

ARE YOU PLANNING TO MAKE A GAME THIS YEAR: Working towards it, yes. They might not be in SD next year for frick's sake.

WHAT WILL THE TEAM'S RECORD BE: somewhere between 13-3 ~ 11-5 if the team stays healthy.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD AT A GAME: Carne asada burrito (they still sell those, right?) If not then a hotdog.

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE BASEBALL TEAM: San Diego Padres of course

OTHER COMMENTS: Admit it, you missed me. If not that's cool but I missed you all/BoltTalk.