1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The Road To The Lombardi Trophy Goes Through....

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by NORV4LIFE, Oct 10, 2011.

1. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    Not the packers.....

Not, The Patriots.....

Not The Lions...........

Not The saints....

Not The Bills....................

The San Francisco 49ers!!!

They Are looking great this year!!! Fresh off the worst demolition of the year and one of the more severe beatdowns of all times the 49ers are the team to beat to win the championship. Unfortunately I don't think we have any shot at winning the superbowl if we don't drastically improve our play. After beating the dream team and commiting nuclear holocaust against a very good bucks team any matchup in the big game would probably be against the 49ers. No other matchup concerns me as much either. They have a vastly underrated defense. I think it may be the beest in the NFL. Despite losing Takeo they are dominate at LB. The secondary has performed beyond expectation and despite being starless is playing like a truly elite unit. They obviously made a good choice in dumping manusky off to us. The brightest star shining on defense is still Patrick Willis who arguably the best player in the league and the best defender by miles. He is on route to become the most dominating middle linebacker in history.

[​IMG]
    Alex Smith formerly one of the biggest draft busts ever is looking like Brees Right now. GORE is looking like LT in his prime and hunter looks every bit as good as matthews. They have great hands at wr, a very physical o line and the most athletic TE in the league. On top of that they have one of the best return men and great kickers. This team is stacked and only gettin better. Harbaugh sure was worth the money. He may not have had much success as a qb here in sd but is sure a great coach. We need to shape up or we could have a repeat of our only superbowl trip, just ask the bucs.

[​IMG]

2. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    Obvious troll is obvious.

3. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    i'm damn serious. Did you watch tampa bay get dismantled? Red and gold goin to the superbowl!! Best team in the NFL. Come on 49ers. Bring back the glory days.

4. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    You are the most determined troll I've ever met.

5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Please move to their forum.

Thanks.

6. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    Who said I haven't been on it? Originally from sf i'm a life long 49ers fan. I'd love to see the bolts face the 49ers in the sb this year. No matter who wins it would be amazing!

7. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,976
    Ok... You run with that... :rolleyes:

8. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    I'm not sold on them yet. Like us, they haven't gotten much attention and are handling business. They have about 7 games on their schedule left where I feel they could definitely lose, those games being @Detroit, @Washington, vs NYG, @Baltimore, vs St. Louis, vs Pittsburgh, and @St. Louis. I have to admit that I like watching the 9ers. I get all the games out here in the Bay and they're pretty fun to watch, but my loyalty is forever with the Chargers.

9. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    FAWK the Niners now and forever.

10. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +504
    You really want to bring that here, when the last superbowl we went to we got dismantled by a 49er team with multiple HoFers and a salary total that was 4x that of the Chargers? It's like the Yankees playing the Royals. When you have a $270 million dollar salary team vs. a $25 million dollar total salary team you ought to win. 49ers will implode.

11. Joy Division

Joy Division Slightly-known Member

Ratings:
    +542
    I needed a good laugh this morning, thanks.

12. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,401
    Uranus?............

13. Brundlefly

Brundlefly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +370
    Patrick Willis has a long way to go for you to say he'll ever even come close to being in the same universe as Ray Lewis.

14. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    We could send Norv there again ..

15. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    I learned my lesson long ago: NEVER bet against a Harbaugh

16. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    Yeah, Stanford smashed Davis a while back right?

17. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    OR like the padres playing the yankees. I did bring that here. Its not like those niners wouldn't have smashed anyone else. Those bolts and the bull natrone means put up a better fight than most would have. Itd be great to see a rematch though.

18. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    IF by a long way you mean another block you're right. He is way more dominant than lewis has ever been and lewis had the pleasure of playing with one of the most talented d's ever

19. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    Jim Harbaugh is a San Diego guy, played for the Bolts, coached USD to two titles. I wish we would have hired him out of Stanford.

• Like Like x 3
  20. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    That would have been nice. Right now NOrv is looking like andy reid. If we hadn't played who we did all this nonsense about the dream team faltering would apply to us too.

21. wrbanwal

Ratings:
    +1,036
    Reid certainly gets the nod for the underachiever coach of the year, so far

22. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    True True True. I'm just saying Its what i would expect if I saw norv coaching the eagles. Maybe we'll hire andy if norv ever gets let go. Hats off to norv for a 4-1 record even if our opposition was awful.

23. wrbanwal

Ratings:
    +1,036
    of course Reid made a SB

24. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    True but we prolly woulda too if it wasn't for key injuries and facing the only 18-0 ever.

25. wrbanwal

Ratings:
    +1,036
    doubtful, we are the Bolts

26. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    No, Davis beat Stanfurd 17-20, and Harbaugh was not their HC. Walt Harris was. Interesting note: Standford's HC is also their GM, essentially as 'Head of Football Operations'. Harbaugh's power in SF is unmatched and unprecedented according to most of the articles I've read (if they were losing, I wonder if the articles would say something else). I also wonder if the 'Niners knew they'd have to grant such power to lure him in, or if they committed that to him because they see his hiring as the best opportunity yet to regain status as National Champions. Either way: NEVER bet against a Harbaugh.

27. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    Well, the yprks werent doin so hot as gms

28. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    Looks like Andy Reid with an inverse record you mean. We finally win games and you complain about Norv still? Christ almighty. Circular reasoning works because circular reasoning works.

29. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    Complain?

30. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    Seemed like you were taking a shot at the guy is all. But it doesn't apply to just you, many on this board have been whining about Norv.