1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

These are your choices

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by MasterOfPuppets, Apr 12, 2013.

?

Which of these round 1 and 2 combos would you prefer?

1. Lane Johnson, Larry Warford

63.2%
  2. Chance Warmack, Terron Armstead

15.8%
  3. Chance Warmack, Menelik Watson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Jonathan Cooper, Terron Armstead

5.3%
  5. Jonathan Cooper, Menelik Watson

5.3%
  6. Other

10.5%
  1. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Although those guys may be "elite", I doubt all of them are taken in the 1st 10-12 picks, which I think is why they are being questioned as clear cut elite players when other non-elite players may be taken ahead of them.

I listened to the draftcountdown mock draft this morning and they mentioned Star as a possibility for every team from #3 on yet didn't actually pick him until Tampa at #13

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Bolts4lyfe

Bolts4lyfe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,120
    I have a sneaky suspision KC is looking to unload the number one pick and take Star number. I doubt they'll find anyone willing to trade a number 2 and pay 9 million for Albert. Guys who are traded during the draft usually are on the cheaper side anyways. Just makes no sense to franchise a pro bowl LT @ 9 million when your intention all along was to attempt to trade him

3. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    I'd have to think if that was the case, there would have been rumors about them trying to re-sign him. I can't imagine they would pass on a cheap LT with theirs going to be a FA next year or costing 2x as much as the rookie to re-sign them.

But hey, it is the draft, so you just never know. This is the same team that took Tyson Jackson #3 overall when he was projected as a mid round pick