1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

They're Seeing the Light in Broncoland

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Rainman, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    Check out this post from Orange Mane, in a thread titled "Cutler was a douche, and here is the list of douchebag incidents to prove it."

2. fan4ever

fan4ever BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    I'm not a denver fan(duh) but haven't they sold out their stadium like every year it's been open and the old building already had a long time full cap crowd?

3. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    They arent seeing the light, he just isnt a Bronco any longer and they have taken off their homer glasses and not defending him anymore. Some of their posters are even now saying he isnt as good as Rivers where that never happened before.

4. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    this

5. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Cutler is who he is but he did have some weapons.

Here's to him becoming a success in Chicago and Denver getting horrible draft picks... so bad that Leaf becomes the #3 all time biggest bust!!! :bolt:

6. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    All those Bronco comments are music to my ears, but I tell you, getting rid of Cutlet was probably the best thing Denver could do. The guy is a cancer and an immature human being and is never accountable. As much as the media and opposing fans (hell, even Charger fans) tried to vilify PR, he is always accountable, humble and complimenting his teammates. Cutler is just an immature crybaby and I think the GM Bowlen and new coach McDaniels probably really sat out and came to the same conclusion: That they can't win the big one with this guy. I honestly think Denver fans are going to be much better off moving on without this guy. I was actually hoping he would stay in the AFC West since I know we can rattle his cage!!!

7. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    Yes, Denver did get better, and they are going to be even better when those draft choices start playing well.

8. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    QFT.

I hope they have a crappy draft tho, they got a boatload for that putz.

9. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I wouldn't count on it. They got pretty rich in the Cutler deal. Not only the picks, but addition via subtraction. :lol:

I'm just wondering if they'll try to move up to 3rd to guarantee a QB. :icon_huh: