1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

This guy thinks Bolts should be #1.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by maestro876, May 13, 2008.

1. maestro876

maestro876 BoltTalker

Sep 5, 2007
    I looked around the board and didn't see this posted, so apologies if someone else beat me to it.

This guy thinks we should be #1, NE #2, and Colts #3 I think.

I know it doesn't matter what these rankings say, but they give us something to talk about.
  2. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2006
    Love from the ex bronco:icon_eek:

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Oct 13, 2006
    LOL. Truth is that the Chargers are now a safe bet (as long as we can stay healthy.)
  4. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Aug 24, 2005
    Here's the video embedded so that you can view it here.

<object width="440" height="361"><param name="movie" value="http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/player.swf?mediaId=3392525"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><embed src="http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/player.swf?mediaId=3392525" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="440" height="361" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object>
  5. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Jul 27, 2007
    People right now are going to laugh at Schlerith, but I think come Feb. 2009 he's going to look like a genious. I actually hope the Pats and Colts and even Dallas the and Gnats get more attention. The Power Rankings are just bragging rights. I do think we will get it done on the field. We have the talent and experience now and now Rivers has established himself as the team leader esp. after the AFC Championship against the Cheats. Granted we stay healthy and not limp into the playoffs. Not playing freaking the Titans will help that a little. My prediction is that the Pats and us will have identical records at 13-3 but we will get home field all they way since we will beat them at home on Oct. 12th, thus getting the nod for head to head. We will probably get a 1st round bye and face somebody like Jax or even Cleveland in the 2nd round and beat them and then face NE for the AFC Championship here. THAT is when we exorcise the demons and BEAT those cheaters down to get to the Super Bowl! Then we go on to Tampa and beat down whoever the NFC has to offer like Dallas maybe. How's that for a prediction! :abq2: