1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

This is AJ's fault!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Sep 30, 2007.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    We had a good thing going but AJ's ego got in the way. He couldn't co-exist with Marty, even after his franchise player LT begged him to keep Marty. The pieces were in place, the chemistry was there between players and coaches. AJ's mentor John Butler thought Marty was good enough to build a winning team in SD. But no, it wasn't good enough for AJ because Marty wasn't HIS guy.

Now look what you've done AJ! You *ucked up a good thing, and now we are the joke of the NFL again! Thanks all mighty, Mr. know it all, egotistical GM bastard! There you go ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the AJ express to mediocity.

2. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    et tu, Ray?

3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,976
    WOW!

I have never seen such a post from you. I cant dispute it though...

4. ChargerRay

Ratings:
    +867
    post it if you can find it. I'm burning that photo. I need some time to calm down.

5. OverVolt

OverVolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    Couldn't agree more...but I'm sure later the winner haters will be here to dispute this.
    After all, all they cared about was getting a winner our of here.
    I'm so glad the crowd was shouting "Marty" near the end of the game.
    It's nice to know at least half the Bolt fans have a brain that knows something about the game.

6. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    I have licked AJ's balls for a long time but I am now officially in favor of a new GM. In a perfect world we would tell AJ to stfu and go scout the college ranks. The reality is that the only reason AJ has his job is because of his ability to evaluate player talent. Everything else about him is ****. He is an amazing scout and a horrible GM.

7. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    This is ALL on AJ.

8. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I hear ya brother. Can't say that I feel differently.

9. dad2lna

dad2lna BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    what the hell was that? the chiefs what? what the hell plays were they calling? if i still lived in sd i would find the coaches and put my foot in their asses! NORV YOU SUCK!

10. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    *sigh* theres always a CIF championship at school.

11. ChargerRay

Ratings:
    +867
    Norv can't suck because AJ chose him to lead us to the promise land. And we all know that AJ is NEVER wrong!

12. LittleTrain

LittleTrain BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +86
    There sure are some rookie HCs looking pretty solid in the NFL this year. But AJ had to have someone that would sign off on his ***** for Cottrell. Stupid ***.

We have a lot of continuity here. At least we beat the Bears. Just no one look and see they are 1-3 and everyone is beating them.

13. dad2lna

dad2lna BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    Ok i revise what i said earlyer f@ck you AJ! Norv sucks i hope for those *** wads sake they live in KC wouldnt want a lynching tonight

14. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    What a bunch of losers, you deserve to eat ****.:bolt: :yes:

15. SourGrapes

SourGrapes BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    AJ Smith is a collosal douche. To let Marty go like that was beyond idiotic. Even though, Marty chokes in the playoffs... its not near as bad as Norvell choking all regular season.

16. OverVolt

OverVolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    Going from a top three team, to the bottom of the barrel in one year is going to be hard to handle...just don't jump off the ledge..there's always the year after Norv leaves.
    I suppose all the Marty haters are now getting the last laugh...after all, this team isn't even going to sniff the playoffs. They are a joke that looks as bad today as they did at the beginning of the year.

17. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    Let's not forget folks, Marty not being here should also fall on DFLO, McCrae & Cam. But Cam is gone and showing he is worthless. The other 2 don't make bonehead plays and our outcome last season could have been a lot different. Thus, allowing Marty to stay.

But AJ is also a PUTZ!!!!

Personally I think it is the new uni's. Of course we lost our identity, we literally changed our whole look.

18. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    We're done. We're toast. Welcome home SD. :bolt:

19. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +635
    I've always supported AJ, but he had his "I'm Keith Hernandez moment" this is his mess and he should pay for it, if this continues then he should be gone also

(Buddy Nix's pressers should be more entertaining at least :icon_shrug: )