1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

This is dumb and way to early but..

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by charger1993, May 6, 2013.

1. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +116
    i was just curious what sites thought about our draft his year, so i wanted to see who they had us taking in the 2014 draft in the first round. so far

6. San Diego Chargers — Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M: Because the talent elsewhere will be better at the 2014 draft, offensive tackles will not dominate as they did this year. It’s still a loaded position, and expect Matthews to be right at the top. He might be even better than 2013 No. 2 pick Luke Joeckel.

12. Chargers (Lupagus) – Tajh Boyd QB, Clemson
    Philip Rivers has been on the decline the last few seasons and it may be time for the Bolts to find his successor. Boyd has a strong arm, intelligence, and is very mobile. Hecould be the Chargers quarterback of the future.

[​IMG] San Diego Chargers: Cyrus Kouandjio, OT, Alabama [​IMG]
    The Chargers go back to Alabama for another offensive tackle. This time, they nab a prospect capable of protecting Philip Rivers' blind side.

It's a shame for Rivers that the Chargers couldn't obtain a left tackle. Rivers has been in rapid decline partly because of poor protection, so San Diego better hope that he's not completely ruined by the 2014 NFL Draft.

10. San Diego Chargers - *Marqise Lee
    [​IMG] Wide Receiver / USC
    [​IMG]
    Few players in college football have been as productive as Lee has been over the last couple of seasons. The only reason he's still on the board is that for a guy who's made out to be a 6-1 / 195 / 4.35 player, he looks a lot like a 5-10 1/2 / 185 / 4.45 guy.

7. San Diego Chargers—OLB C.J. Mosley, Alabama
    The Chargers have a fine front seven on defense, but adding an experienced, talented pass-rusher like Mosley to play opposite Melvin Ingram would give this team the firepower it needs to become a dominant force in the AFC West.

2. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +348
    One of the top LT is where we HAVE to go next year. If we picked up a solid LT in FA next year I would be happy with Mosley, or Lee. I will definitely 100% pass on Tahj Boyd. I think Marquise Lee is dynamic, and pairing him with Allen could be lethal.

3. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +633
    Lol the season hasn't even started and sites are already picking out our needs.

4. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,721
    This feels a bit dumb.
    And way 2 early.

5. charger1993

Ratings:
    +116
    I know but i just wanted to see how much this changed after the season, This is our first round NEEDS as of now. LEts book mark it and see what happens after the season

6. LT-Express

Ratings:
    +348
    lol, he was just being a smartass and quoting your thread title. lol, Lance19 is one of "those" guys ;).

7. charger1993

Ratings:
    +116
    Lol, man i wasnt even paying attention when i responded, i was like hold up this isnt that dumb

8. LT-Express

Ratings:
    +348

Hahaha, gotta be careful with him. We all just figured it's easier to accept him then send him packing so we keep him around. ;)

9. Bolts4lyfe

Bolts4lyfe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +771
    Good news is there are possibly 5 LT's in next years draft

Cyrus Kouandjio *AGE: 19 HT: 6-6 WT: 311 Alabama

Jake Matthews AGE: 21 HT: 6-5 WT: 305 Texas A&M
    Taylor Lewan AGE: 21 HT: 6-8 WT: 308 Michigan
    Antonio Richardson *AGE: 21 HT: 6-6 WT: 332 Tennessee
    Cameron Erving *AGE: 20 HT: 6-6 WT: 308 Florida State

10. Matthews227

Matthews227 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    LT has to be the pick. If Kouandjio grades out high enough, take him.