1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

This is Not Good News.....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Boltdiehard, May 30, 2007.

1. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    So, what're they gonna do with alla those worms?? :icon_eek: :icon_shrug: :icon_huh: :icon_eek:

3. stone86

stone86 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +25
    time to start stockpiling.

4. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Great... first gas prices, now tequila!!! Is nothing sacred??? Please, god... please... I don't ask for much... but I am asking you now... do not let this happen!!! :lol:

5. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    My positive spin...

Seeing as how the move from Agave to Corn is motivated by the relative price of tequila vs. ethanol it's probably only the cheap $hitty tequila that's going to make the switch. I don't love tequila, and when I drink it it's usually Patron or nothing at all. Considering that as a liquid Patron is worth over 30 times as much as gasoline I think tequila snobs like me will be safe. :yes:

Sorry to all you Juarez drinkers out there!

6. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Hey Nick how's the wife and new baby? You sleeping? :no: :lol: :icon_tease:

Hope they're well bro. :bolt2:

7. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Everything's good, man. Thanks! Kid had his first set of shots today, so great timing with your Tequila Thread!! :icon_party:

...of course, like most of us after a long round of shots... the kid is now in his "hangover" phase. Fussin' like a fart in a skillet!!

Sleep? What's that? I'll get plenty when I'm dead. :lol:

8. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Man, this just sucks! I buy a half-gallon of Cuervo every Thursday & often drink some good stuff with my bandmates (Conquistador, Don Julio, Tres Generaciones). Hope prices don't climb too high! :icon_eek: