1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

This is Not Good News.....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Boltdiehard, May 30, 2007.

1. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    So, what're they gonna do with alla those worms?? :icon_eek: :icon_shrug: :icon_huh: :icon_eek:

3. stone86

stone86 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +25
    time to start stockpiling.

4. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Great... first gas prices, now tequila!!! Is nothing sacred??? Please, god... please... I don't ask for much... but I am asking you now... do not let this happen!!! :lol:

5. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    My positive spin...

Seeing as how the move from Agave to Corn is motivated by the relative price of tequila vs. ethanol it's probably only the cheap $hitty tequila that's going to make the switch. I don't love tequila, and when I drink it it's usually Patron or nothing at all. Considering that as a liquid Patron is worth over 30 times as much as gasoline I think tequila snobs like me will be safe. :yes:

Sorry to all you Juarez drinkers out there!

6. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Hey Nick how's the wife and new baby? You sleeping? :no: :lol: :icon_tease:

Hope they're well bro. :bolt2:

7. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Everything's good, man. Thanks! Kid had his first set of shots today, so great timing with your Tequila Thread!! :icon_party:

...of course, like most of us after a long round of shots... the kid is now in his "hangover" phase. Fussin' like a fart in a skillet!!

Sleep? What's that? I'll get plenty when I'm dead. :lol:

8. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Man, this just sucks! I buy a half-gallon of Cuervo every Thursday & often drink some good stuff with my bandmates (Conquistador, Don Julio, Tres Generaciones). Hope prices don't climb too high! :icon_eek: