1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

***This Weeks FRN Rival Site - Chiefs Huddle***

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Oct 16, 2006.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    Big AFC west matchup folks. If you get a chance, please stop by the Chiefs Huddle and introduce yourselves. As aways, please be respectful to their forums rules.

http://www.chiefshuddle.com/forums/

2. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    If you want to Scout the Chiefs, If you've got an Ipod, you can listen to the "Warpaint Illustrated Out of Bounds" Podcast. I listen to it everyweek and its a good show:tup:

3. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    I'll have to check that out. Thanks BoltsFanUK.

4. ChargersNguyen

ChargersNguyen BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    I'd like to stop by but I don't think I could keep myself from stirring up trouble... but I would like to thank Larry Johnson for pulling down Palumalu by his locks

5. Iowanian

Iowanian BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    If you want to actually interact with Chiefs fans, Chiefsplanet is the place you want to go. Bring some thick skin if you're going to try to run smack.

Huddle is nice in its own, quiet way. warpaint does have the podcasts and articles written by fans and members as well as the regulars.....I think the ones written by members there are more useful.

6. gobolts_charger

gobolts_charger BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11

I stopped by their forum just to say hey! I'm not there to stir up trouble (although they may be in abit of it this Sunday..hehehe)
    but I wanted to say goodluck to them & keep in friendly!
    Division game boys...let's get er done!!:tup:
    Go Bolts!!:bolt:

7. boltzpride21

boltzpride21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Big Game indeed!Chargers will come into Arrowhead with not having much sucess as of late!!!i think with a new leader at the helm with phillip ,and a chief team that has been playing on their heels all season, i think the chargers will get after them and pressure who-ard?) as i like to call them.......there is a new era in charger football why not start changing some ways about how we play rivals let this mark the first game of many more to come where we will dominate the kc chiefs at their house!!!

My Prediction45-17 and why? becuz phillip rivers can throw the ball ,who would have thunk it!!!he is going to be somthing truly special for us!!!!let the *** kickin begin!!!

8. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,602

you were banned a few minutes after that yes?

9. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Thick skin? Dood, I catch more heat for my opinions here amongst fellow chargers fans than I'm catching on your ChiefsPlanet... Somebody needs to start distributing Prozac in KC.