1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Thunder And Lightning

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by megold0715, Oct 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    THIS PAST SUNDAYS GAME AT THE Q WAS SICK BESIDES WINNING BY 10 MY FAVORITE TIME WAS WHEN WE HAD TURNER IN THE BACKFIELD AND L.T. IN THE SLOT OR LIGNED UP AS A RECIEVER WE GET A HELLA LOT OF PRODUCTION FROM THAT LOOK NO ONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO NOW YOU EITHER HAVE TURNER RIP ONE OF FOR LIKE 50 OR SEND THE BALL ON A SCREEN FOR L.T AND RISK TAKIN IT TO THE HOUSE GOTTA LOVE IT LIKE I SAID BEFORE OVER AND OVER AGAIN IF THE THUNDER DONT GET YA THE LIGHTNING WILL, GO CHARGERS :tup: :bolt: :bolt: :tup:

2. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +761
    I agree but please don't YELL, write in lower case please :tup:

3. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    sorry dude my other computer from work has a broken cap lock so thats why all caps i should have stated that cant wait to watch the game and see them charger running backs unload some stiff arms on thwe 49 er defense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.