1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Thursday November 12, 2015 7pm PST - Bolttalk Podcast

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Nov 10, 2015.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    If you thought you had been watching a Chargers game on Monday night, sorry, you ended up with a re-run.

The Chargers lost 22-19 to the Chicago Bears on Monday Night Football in a game where the Chargers lost more players, made incredibly stupid mistakes and failed to get the job done when they needed to. Now at 2-7, with a bye coming up, the Chargers season is officially over. Ray & Loren will discuss the good (little), the bad (plenty), the ugly (even more) and the status of the team as we are over halfway done with the season. We might even talk a little draft/free agency and coaching candidates just to look ahead. And to close out the episode we might have a special guest....stay tuned.

And of course we will take your phone calls and e-mails.

http://chat.bolttalk.com to join the show
    619 573 4081 to call in
    ray@bolttalk.com and loren@bolttalk.com to email us

2. The LBC

The LBC I'm a Real Prick

Ratings:
    +1,394
    Awesome that it's moved to Thursday, because I've got a conference call tonight so I wouldn't have been able to make it.

I'll probably call in because I'm way too long-winded to make Loren read a full one of my emails. Also, I'll have a blog post to promote and some other stuff that's Chargers pertinent. And maybe be the voice of "What's realistic" (at least from a logistics end) - because I know someone's going to suggest we should have brought in an outside coordinator during the bye week but that's not realistic - or basically ever happens in the league.

3. House of Hayne

House of Hayne Chargers Smash

Ratings:
    +204
    Now there is a podcast this week?