1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thursday November 21, 2013 7pm PST - Bolttalk Podcast RATED R!!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Nov 18, 2013.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,602
    Two straight losses, to the Broncos and the Dolphins, in two very embarrassing games, put the Bolts at 4-6, their playoff hopes in dire straits and the fan base in a very foul mood. Loren & Ray break out the dreaded Rated R Show (get your parents permission before listening if you are under 18!) to give vent to the frustration of Charger fans everywhere. We will discuss the game, what is going on with the team, who needs to go where, and look ahead to a very difficult game against the KC Chiefs in Arrowhead. And we will take LOTS of phone calls and e-mails so we want to hear from you!!!

http://chat.bolttalk.com to join the show
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bolttalk---san-diego-chargers-podcast to listen to the show
    619 573 4081 to call in
    Ray@bolttalk.com or Lorensethc@gmail.com to email us

• Like Like x 1
  2. drosso

drosso BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +4
    I'd like to hear your and Ray's thoughts on Pagano. I know the defense does not have all the players it needs to be great but so far I don't like what I see out of Pagano's schemes this season. Every week is the same thing - corners give way to much cushion to receivers, no adjustments, can't defend against simple screens. In my opinion, if the corners played more bump and run then me might see opposing receivers take a second longer to run routes which might buy the D-line more time to get pressure on the QB. Yes, the corners will get beat from time to time but this soft zone coverage is getting us killed week in and week out.

Should the Chargers have parted ways with the last Norv/AJ appointed coordinator in the offseason? Looking forward to hearing your take during the podcast.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,602
    Pagano to me is completely baffling. He had a very similar defense (granted one with better pass rush) playing decently in 2012, especially down the stretch. I just do not comprehend how using the same players the DL could be this atrocious and the schemes (with a few exceptions) have been failures. The same with the CBs, I somehow doubt that Cox/Wright are worst than Jammer/Cason but either they are just that horrible or they're being used atrociously (probably both!). There's just too much that doesn't make a lick of sense and had a lot of fans realized what would've happened i bet you they would've been fine with Pagano leaving for Cleveland

4. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,602
    Game Time! come join us!!!

5. ChargerMike

ChargerMike BoltBruthaFromAnuthMutha

Ratings:
    +295
    I just got done listening to last nights' podcast.......
    Absolutely right on target.....my sediments EXACTLY...well done brutha's...
    Great show!!! WE SUCK ***!!!...That's hurts to say that...:(:sick::poop:
    I'm not look'n forward to our Sunday morning ***-kick'n....:(
    But hey!!!...on a positive note...we're rebuilding!!!
    I just want this season over already....:notworthy: