1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Thursday Oct 9, 2008 8PM PST: Bolttalk Podcast

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Oct 7, 2008.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Well............that was a mess

Ray and Loren break down the Dolphins debacle and look ahead to a sunday night showdown against the hated Patriots. We will also look at what's going on with this defense, with LT and how injuries can affect this game and games to come.
    We will also take your phone calls and emails

619-573-4081 to call in
    Http://chat.bolttalk.com to come into the room, when we say, press refresh and the lower left corner and then press play to listen
    Bolttalk@gmail.com to email Ray
    LorenSethC@gmail.com to email Loren

2. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
  3. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    I wonder if we'll talk about the dolphins game. This podcast will probably be all about what were doing wrong. I'll even bet on it.

It would be nice if the chargers big brass would tune into tonight. Hopefully they've heard a few swear words in their life that tonights podcast won't be too upsetting. But just maybe someone might say something smart. Like tell cottrell to start hitting recievers on the line and move our linbackers around more. Which he did start to do last game. But he's got to disquise our defense better. Teams see how were set up and just kill us.

And for norv. Get a quick pass game going. You have us taking way too long on pass plays to get going. And possibly sit ladanian since he's obviously hurt and start mixing it up with hester and sproles. With the defense not doing well our offense needs to control the clock better.

4. powayslugger

powayslugger Feckless Slappy

Ratings:
    +275
    I think the Chargers have to dig down deep, suck ity up and quit being such big pooosies. They need to start laying the lumber on the other team and punsishing them. So far they look like they are trying to be a finesse team and doing a bad imitation of it.

See you all in the chat room

5. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    i agree. And the coaches should be first on that list. If I were the players I'd go to the coaches and tell them to stick it where the sun doesn't shine and orgainze on theiir own.

The thing folks keep overlooking is its the coaches that set up everything. The players have to play within those confines. Which is pretty much whats happening. The coaches have hamstringed the great players we have. Just let our very good players play and not hamstring them. Give it a try one game and see what happens. I think folks will be very surprised just how good these chargers players are. LIke really good.

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
  7. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Thank you as always for listening. You can download this weeks show here.