1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Thursday October 21, 2010 8pm PST: BOLTTALK PODCAST

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Oct 18, 2010.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    After two straight debacles and the Chargers exiting the "cupcake" portion of their schedule at 2-4, Ray and Loren try to make sense of the Rams loss, this team, this coach, and everything going on. We will also look ahead as the Chargers enter the tougher part of their schedule when Tom Brady and the New England Patriots come back to town.

We will take your phone calls and emails

BoltTalk Live Show - Listen to Our Podcast to attend the show
    619 573 4081 to call in
    Loren@bolttalk.com - email Loren
    Ray@bolttalk.com - email Ray

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,584
    Should be another lively one.

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    It'll be R rated bordering on NC-17/AO

4. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,931
    For those of you who missed the show, you missed some epic awesomeness from Ray, you MUST DOWNLOAD THIS!

5. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    Preacher Ray was EPIC!

6. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    Just one more comment. Ray...I was smiling ear to ear tonight. It is not what you said as much as how you said it. Great passion and fire. Bolt fan firstmost and forever!

7. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
  8. scratchnz

scratchnz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +91
    The Best show I have listened to so far! Love Ray & Lorens passion for the Chargers. Whenever I hear it, it always makes me feel positive. Props to you both!

9. powayslugger

powayslugger Feckless Slappy

Ratings:
    +276
    wow Ray blew all the negative thoughts of Abe right out of the water. I went into the chat room feeling just like Abe did... but Preacher Ray straightened me out and gave me back my mojo.

10. Solana Beach Blue

Solana Beach Blue BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey I forgot which one of the boys had a throat ailment but his tirade against Abe was classic. The thing is they BOTH were right. Abe was right when he said the Chargers would melt down and blow it (they did), Ray and Loren said the Chargers would revert to the style of last year and play well and score and they did that too. But ultimately you have to raise Abes arm on this one: The Chargers AGAIN were really the better team and melted down again and again. And yes NORV HAS TO GO. We won't always be in a position to win. We have only 3 or 4 more years with this current core to win. We can't afford a ROACH COACH like Norv Turner.