1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Thursday October 9, 2014 7pm PST - (Special) R Rated Bolttalk Podcast

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Oct 6, 2014.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    What's the deal? We usually have R-Rated shows when the Chargers play poorly....

Well because the Jets were SO horrible, and it is Raider week, that there's no way to describe either EXCEPT with curse words, so we are making this week's show R-Rated. Ray & Loren will discuss IN GREAT DETAIL the failings of the Jets, the success of the Chargers, the unmerciful injury bug and what it means for the next man up. We will also get you prepared for the Black Hole as the Chargers travel up north to the Oakland Raiders in a game that has been very problematic in years past.

And of course we will take your phone calls & e-mails
    Special Note: Thursday Oct 16 will be our 300th episode! It's very rare for a show to hit 300 episodes without the support of its fans and listeners. We can't thank you all enough for everything AND we hope you guys show up and call in!

http://chat.bolttalk.com to join the show
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bolttalk---san-diego-chargers-podcast to listen live
    Skype: Bolttalk OR 619 573 4081 to call in/leave a voice message
    ray@bolttalk.com or loren@bolttalk.com to e-mail us

2. English

English @tonywaters

Ratings:
    +92
    R-rated. They're the best podcasts, I may interrupt my slumber for this one.

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Reminder everyone, show is tonight!

4. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,551
    I've been limited in practice, my presence tonight could be considered "questionable".