1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tim Tebow joins the Eagles

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Apr 19, 2015.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    The book of Tebow 4:19-22

And woe, did the Song of God descend upon the city that had once been known for brotherly love. Though he walked through the valley of the Schuylkill he would fear no evil, for not only did he love God but he knew that through prayer and looking excessively good that he would not be cut.

But God was angry at the city of brotherly love and spoke to his son "Yeah, thou will enter a wicked city full of sinners and lunatics, have you lost your Goddamn ...mind? They booed the man who took over the holiday of your birth and proceeded to boo the other savior I sent them in the man of McNabb." Tebow did disagree with his father and say "but Dad this might be my last chance to make it in the NFL. If thou wilst it, I shall try but one more time. If I shall not make it here, well then I clearly can't make it anywhere, especially with that ridiculous offense Kelly is running. If I can't make this work I promise to continue spreading the faith elsewhere."

And yet God was not satisfied for he sent a great storm to flood the Delaware Valley where it rained for 40 minutes and 40 seconds until the people of Philadelphia cried out to the lord in anger and sadness "Hey you bum! We didn't ask for this guy to come here! Spare us your anger, we had nothing to do with it! We can't promise not to boo him but if we can find a virgin will you be satiated?" God spoke angrily through the clouds "Thou shalt not sacrifice my only son! You clearly didn't get that message the last time!" The people of Philadelphia looked downwards and muttered "Goddamnit"

And yet God did let the rain cease, the rivers to recede (no not Philip Rivers that's another rumor) and an eagle to fly across the city. And the people took it as a sign of hope and good will, and then proceeded to boo it.

3. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    must-be-very-interesting-tell-me-more-thumb.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +162
    Woo. Tebow a below average qb whose gonna get cut again. Go back to announcing tebow

5. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Hoooray! All is right in the world!

*goes back to sleep*

6. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    By all accounts seems to be a nice enough guy, but it's already happening: the media cannot extricate themselves from his nut sack. Watching NFL AM, it's been almost all Tebow. I haven't been over to ESPN yet, but I'm sure it's the same thing. We'll get non-stop coverage of a 3rd string (at best) QB until he inevitably gets cut again. I like to watch NFL shows with the draft approaching, but I will have to wade through a billion Tebow stories to maybe get to hear about other players who will actually play this year.

• Agree Agree x 1