1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Time To Role Play. What Do You Think......

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by boltsnow, Dec 22, 2008.

1. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    Norv's pregame speach will sound like just before the Bolts take on the Donks Sunday night?

Norv: OK men, this is it. This game is for all of those doubters out there who wrote you off 13 weeks ago. This is the game that this whole season is all about. I want you to go out there and knock them on their asses and stomp on their throats till there is no breath left in them. This game can not and will not be decided by one bad call or one bad play. You know that man to man you are better then each and everyone of those players across that field. I want you to go out there and play the best game of your lives. I want you to go out there and give the best performance of you life for the man standing next to you and the fans that have stood by you each and every week.

No let's go kick some Donkey ***!!! (No pun intended)

2. clontarf_bolt

clontarf_bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40
    do you think Norv gets that intense??? I'd like to hope so anyway!

3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I'm a 15th level Dungeon Master!