1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tired of hearing this B.S!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by tboltzcali, Jan 7, 2007.

1. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    Chargers have a "rookie QB"
    Chargers have no playoff experience

All I have to say is...who led the steelers last year to the show? How much exp did they have?

Im gettin annoyed by these haterz. I just hope our team shuts these people up and gains some respect for the team.

Still gettin it from the raider fans. Kinda just realized Oakland only has won 2 super bowls. So when we win one this year, we will be only 1 away from tying them up. Oh, the 3rd super bowl, they won it in L.A., and Im not sure if any raider fan has even mentioned that one.

2. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    Over half this team was here 2 years ago when the Jets beat us, how can they say we have "NO" playoff experience?

3. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    Besides, they are Raider fans, what do they know, they cant even keep a head coach for more than 2 years.

4. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    thats not even the worst for the raiders, the worst is trying to get a coach for this year. Maybe madden will come back..NOTTTTT!!!

5. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    The team is in turmoil, so let them rot!

6. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    We'll be hearing it all week. Good.

I have faith in our squad. :yes: :bolt: :helm1: :bolt2:

7. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    He's 14-2 as an NFL starter.

He's going to the pro bowl.

He's already lead us to at least 3 come from behind victories, 2 from over 17 down.

He's gonna be just fine and I love our chances. By all means, let them doubt him, he's already made a believer out of me.

8. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    And he was the first QB in NFL history to pull off those come from behind 17 point deficits

9. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    I need to look at the lines again....BUT... SD is like 4-6 point favs... :tup:

10. montanabolthead

montanabolthead BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +30
    Let the press keep saying this stuff. Showtime is next Sunday and I have no doubts PR will do just fine. NE didn't see a pass rush today like the one we'll put on them, so we'll see about our "lack of experience. :bolt2:

11. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +300
    I'd take Rivers over any other QB. Payton, Brady, Maybe Favre, Drew. We may be seeing the next evolution of Brett. Except this time, the accuracy and consistent good calls will be there. He has the fire. I think it was 5 bowl games and 4 MVP's in them? No playoff experience?:lol:

Philip gives us the best chance to win.:abq2:

12. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    I'm hearing this "inexperienced" QB thing from a lot of Patriot fans .. I find it interesting considering Brady was in his 2nd or 3rd year and had only a couple of starts before his Super Bowl run..