1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Titans Can Beat The Chiefs

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by L.T Bolt, Dec 19, 2010.

1. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    Rams are ***!!! So im not shocked that they lost to the Chiefs but the Titans are beating the texans right now a team that beat the Chiefs once this year in Houston.. Titans still have Moss, And Chris Johnson.. And they play dirty so they might piss some chief players off and get them ejested(just saying) Titans may be the team to beat the chiefs

• Like Like x 1
  2. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    I hope!! SO we can win division!

3. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    It is in KC next week .. Ten was playing at home today.

4. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    I think KC gets gashed by CJ who has a huge game!

5. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Very possible .. but KC is a tough place to play ..

6. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    Yea even thouh the Qiefs at home i Think Chris J gone make them put 8 or 9 in the box which leaves Moss and K. Britt 1 on 1 Coverage .. they both tall .. plus they defense kinda good i think Tennessee can do it

7. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    Titans will lose to the chiefs bank on it. With a home game and playoff implications on the line I see a KC Blowout win. However I see the Raiders doing us a favor in Week 17. Season isn't over fellas keep believing.

8. Vespy

Vespy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    If anyone is gonna beat them they have to have a bigger line then the Cheifs so that there little running backs can't hide in between the lineman and also they will need to keep Cassell in the pocket and make him beat them.

9. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    If the Jets win today its going to be a big blow.

Wild card chances are pretty much out the window.

10. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    ****** ********** Steelers only win when you don't want them too.

We now lose the tiebreaker with the Jets, meaning wildcard is all but over after the Ravens beat Carolina next week.

11. JohnnyX

Ratings:
    +378
    September woes coming back to hunt us. Thank you Norv

12. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    The Window got slammed SHUT today with KC, the Ravens and Jets winning. Man, we are rooting bigtime for us to win of course but for Tenn and Oakland. Dammit. :mad:

13. JohnnyX

Ratings:
    +378
    Man I thought for sure the steelers we're going to win at home. They never lose at home(except to the pats) and the most messed up thing was Sanchez beat the team. YUCK!

14. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    This is why I don't give a crap about getting into all of these scenarios.

You take care of your own business when you should, you get a shot at the brass ring.

We didn't. Now we're at the mercy of someone else tripping up.

That isn't how a championship team performs.

15. Helljumper

Helljumper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +54
    I'm confident the Bears can beat the Jets. And do you guys remember what team played the spoiler role and beat Denver to give us a shot at the playoffs 2 years ago? It was the Bills. Maybe they can do the same thing against the Jets in Week 17.

Besides, I don't see the Chiefs beating both Tennessee AND the Raiders.

16. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Root for the stretchers.......that way it makes it easier.

17. Lancer 1

Lancer 1 Eternal Optimist

Ratings:
    +341
    I never really focused on any of the Wild card scenarios for the Chargers, they all relied on both the Jets & Ravens really failing down the stretch and I have always believed that if we don't win this division, we would not make the playoffs.

KC can easily drop 1 of their final 2, they are playing against two teams that run the ball really well and that's how you win in late season, bad weather games.

All we have to do is handle or own business by winning our next 2 games, and I am supremely confident that it will work out just fine for us, and we'll win the AFC West for the 5th season in a row.

18. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    Yea man all we can do is hope that the Titans And/or Raiders beat the Qiefs and we handle our business @Ciny and Denver

19. Lancer 1

Lancer 1 Eternal Optimist

Ratings:
    +341
    Needless to say, I would accept a Wild Card berth if it were possible, but the best scenario for us is winning the division (far more likely) and getting 1 home playoff game, before hopefully hitting the road and if the playoffs take a funny turn, possibly even hosting the AFC Championship game.

I could see a team like the Jets, Steelers or Ravens as a Wild Card knocking off one of the top seeds in the playoffs and still having to travel, hopefully to San D!

20. JohnnyX

Ratings:
    +378
    I really hope we make it in some how. Man do the Jets and Steelers look Vulnerable. Heck so do the patriots.

21. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Chargers are fuucked.

22. 65TossPowerTrap

65TossPowerTrap BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    I don't at all expect the Chief's next two games to be easy. We beat up on the NFC Worst, but haven't been so hot in the AFC (How the Chargers and Raiders lost to NFC teams this year is beyond me. ALL of our teams in the AFC West are better than those teams).

The Titans come off a big win and have some real weapons. The Chiefs are young and have shown an unfortunate ability to ride a high a little too long. I worry about CJ getting on track. I worry that Jamaal Charles health problems are more than cramps. He has been limited in the last several games. I THINK that the home cookin' from the fans at Arrowhead will be enough to propel the Chiefs to a win, but I think it will be an UGLY win. I don't anticipate breathing comfortably until it is over (hopefully).

The Raiders come to Arrowhead in week 17, and unlike almost any other team in the league, they are simply not as affected by Arrowhead. My theory is that they get so many penalties in a regular game that the 4-5 false starts or delays the Arrowhead crowd causes doesn't affect them as much lol. I anticipate this game coming down to 3 points or less as almost all Raiders Chiefs games do, regardless of the records.

If we beat the Titans, I don't see the Raiders as an easy win.

I think it is a near 100% certainty that the Chargers not only win but DESTROY the Bungles and the Donkeys. The pressure will be on. Can the young, inexperienced, surprisingly talented Chiefs hang on or will the underacheiving but battle-hardened veteran Chargers surge past them in the home stretch?

Gonna be a wild ride.

23. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    You can root for Oakland I would rather wait in line at the DMV, or watch paint dry, or watch grass grow. I would rather watch replays of the 1968 Geriatric Synchronized Swimming Championships, or the entire Lawerence Welk Television Show series. The day I root for Oakland is the day you can take an entire 55 Gallon drum of Industrial Strength Cleanser and a very stiff wire brush and scrub my Brain! And believe me I would rather drive 100MPH south bound in the north bound lanes of the entire length of 805 at 5:00 in the afternoon before that happens.

24. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    We smell your fear and can now see your mangina all a quiva'

Excellent.

25. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    Insightful analysis as always. Move over Trent Dilfer.

26. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    The queen of the pedantic preface has spoken.

The alpha pack took a 31-0 chunk out of your soul.

Tick tock tick tock tick tock......

27. gsxr

gsxr BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    As much as I hate the faiders...nah, maybe it'll be a tie. Titans can do damage though they have no QB. I hate that we need help.

28. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    Don't try to use "big" words Trumpet. You'll just hurt yourself again. Stick to the monosyllabic grunts and uncontrolled gestures that make up the entirety of your failed California public school vocabulary. Know your limitations and be content, kiddo.

29. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    The Titans won't beat the Chiefs. But they might go so far as to cheap shot enough of the Chiefs players that the Raiders would go in and beat them the next week. Yes, sadly... the Chargers best hope for a playoff spot rests with he very team who came into San Diego a few weeks ago and DESTROYED THEM.

Sad but true.

30. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    You may be right about that. I can imagine Jeff Fisher is right now holding meetings to point out to all his defensive players exactly where an appendectomy incision is. They probably mark it on the practice squad QB's jersey lol

Cobra Kai Dojo says, "Sweep the leg"