1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Titans release RB Chris Henry

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Chargers-Superhero, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
  2. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
  3. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    Has anyone watched him?
    Seriously have any of you? He started 7 games in his whole college career, and never did anything in college. The only reason he was a high draft pick (2nd round) was because he has a great size/speed ratio and had a very good combine. I mean i think it says alot that they drafted him in the 2nd round and then the very next year, they drafted Chris Johnson in the 1st and this year he got outplayed by 5th rounder Javon Ringer (Who WE should of drafted over Gartrell!!)

This guy is the ultimate workout warrior and i doubt he ever does anything in the NFL

4. G-ForceSage

G-ForceSage BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Very surprising. Henry is a quality back. When you are 0-3 heads fly.

5. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    Not to be the starter, but another RB to help out because of the LT situation. They admitted they hated to get rid of Gartrell, obviously wanting to keep another back. Why not?? they could get him cheap for insurance. :icon_shrug: Not to carry 10-15 times a game.