1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

TO all the Homers

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by NORV4LIFE, Oct 31, 2011.

1. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    What is wrong with this team. If you are right and it isn't coaching what is it? This isn't about norv so i'll give you that he is a good coach for this thread. OK norv is a good coach. WHat is wrong with this team. I honestly just want to know. I'm dumbfounded with why they could play this bad. I mean is someone sneaking into the locker room and sabatoging them, was it the lockout, is it the good weather here? Is it that they just don't care and they want to embarrass norv or something? Rivers looks like he has been abducted by aliens and had a brain transplant. THe defense is just looking dreadful. Our offense is anemic. WHat has caused this slide on a team that seemingly has more talent on the roster than in years past?

Second, serioudly what is rivers' deal now? He is looking unlike anyone i've seen since Comeback jim was our QB. OK exaggeration but this is frightening. I was expecting an mvp type season or at least something reasonable. If I told you rivers would have more td/s than ints half way through the season in preseason you would have though I was trolling.

There is something really wrong with him. He seems like he has lost faith in god or lost faith in his family or he is sick of having 6 kids and feles trapped. Rivers seems like he is having a mid life crisis now. SOmething has to be really wrong or he just isn't interested in football.

I would suggest that rivers should get some eeg neurofeedback or something so he can get his head in the game.

2. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,581
    You have the power to stop this.

4. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    Come on man, don't I get a little respect at this point. I may be beating a dead horse sometimes but it sure does seem like its true when the team that beats the chargers most games isn't the oposing team but is the chargers!

5. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    True.

6. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +375
    No one knows. Not the fans. Not the Chargers and any outside sources. People know how to beat the chargers. But "fixing/making them a success" no one has a clue to that.

7. Las Vegas Charger fan

Las Vegas Charger fan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +35
    Last week Cason, McNeil today, River in the clutch ( where he used to shine), I don't know. It's the million dollar question. It's a gremlin that infects the mind of a different player each week. Lack of focus? Or lack of skill? I think they have the skill, but man it sure didn't show tonight.
    You know, I'm just a fan, 2nd year season ticket holder, my frustration with this team is at times unbearable, that being said, I can't imagine Rivers level of frustration with himself along with the weight of San Diego on his shoulders.
    "I know that I know nothing"
    Maybe well have some answers this short week. [​IMG]

8. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,401
    Really?......... so far, I've seen three games where the Chargers did a great job of beating themselves (with an assist by the refs).

Does that mean I give no credit to the opposition?...... no, they get some credit, but the Chargers were in position to win all their games. Their defeats have been largely self-inflicted. Sadly, Rivers has been the biggest culprit. He used to be the one player I never worried about...... no more.

9. scratchnz

scratchnz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +90
    The Chargers just dont look prepared enough.

Thats a coaching problem, period.