1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

TO sues a nightclub

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by VAN DA KNIGHTMAN, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Harley

Harley BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    it is a bidness being TO
    the only personal trait that is OK about TO (in my mind) is his business acumen. he is maximizing everything he can while he can 'cause he knows he's not the most popular person in the world. i think he'll disappear for the most part after his play'in day are over (either voluntarily or non-voluntarily) but he'll have made all that even a ego-maniac like him needs...
    well then again, when is there really enough for any of us?

2. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Yo Harley... wassup, brudda'? How's wifey doin'? Give her a pat on the belly for us.

You're right about T.O. tho'... dude is about as popular as Lil' Prezzy Bush at an Iraqi Soup Kitchen :conc:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Harley

Harley BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    wifey is doin' grand. six months this week and she's doing great. fricken kid is kick'in the hell out of her though. unltra sound doc said she'd never seen a kid that active, great...
    we'll be in hollas this weekend.
    happy fourth, drink a lot an' eat lots' of snausegez you phat mf...

4. mandude

mandude BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +59
    I actually have to say I agree with him. He's worked hard to build his name and reputation and other sponsors/corporations are paying huge dollars for his endorsement and it hurts their investments as well. I couldn't just start a ceral call LT Flakes with lightening bolts, a football, and a running back with a visor on, and not think I was going to get a letter in the mail.

5. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    I agree with TO. What gives the nightclub owner any right to falsly advertise and use TO's likeness to promote his club w/out TO's permission?

• Like Like x 1