1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

To the naysayers of LT

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by bigmike.x.09, Sep 7, 2008.

1. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    i dont see where you guys get off saying that hes "over the hill" and whatnot, especially after this game, lemme ask you this much

can you really have an effective running game without the proper blocking? youre not gunna shake and bake your way out of every tackle. honestly, you could be the chuck norris of running backs (or michael phelps if you prefer) and you aint gettin sh*t from that line of scrimmage, theres a reason why you have 5 linemen out there AND a TE.

that was just my 2 cents, im not trying to attack anyone, honestly, i just hate people bagging on LT, considering hes done so much and considering our O-line isnt at 100%.

go bolts :bolt:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Mike you are fully aware that Mountain Dew is P88F and that "they're" trolling us all right?
    They should say Phelps is the LT of swimming, not the other way around. IMHO LT is better than any running back EVER! He's better than Walter Payton and that sandbagger, Emmit Smith, and he's probably better than Jim Brown.

3. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +335
    Dude mike, relax. Thats just p88f, MountainDew, whatever other names he has. He is a troll, and really not a Chargers fan who contributes nothing to this site except getting rises out of people. He just mad cause Parker got **** canned because he sucked and now he wants to bash the team.