1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

TODAY'S GAME CALLS FOR INVESTIGATION!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BOLTS4LIFE, Sep 14, 2008.

1. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Everybody...

Lets research how to reach Goodell and tell him they need to investigate the Donkos just like the Patsies last season.

Why were their replay cameras not running?

How does an incomplete pass get marked 8 yards back from the line of scrimmage?

I'll look later. Right now, I need to get outdoors!!

2. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    I've read the nfl was engineered for certain outcomes. Now I beleive it. This was a total insider job by someone so the donks would win.

3. Charger Chick

Charger Chick Queen of LOL

Ratings:
    +124
    That is very depressing..

hugs n hiya Foobs

4. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    hi , chargerchick. If the gas prices will go down I might be able to get down there. Save a ticket for me and my brother if you can. Lots of lub. foobs.

5. Ray Dahayder

Ray Dahayder BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +33
    Just like the headsets at the Patriots stadium not working during crucial drives, it's probably not hard to rig up electronics in your own stadium.

This smells like **** to me..... the NFL won't investigate because they'd have to admit more cheating and we all know how well that went over with the Pats.

It certainly seems, once again, that the league has their big draw teams that they want in the playoffs. Denver is one of those teams.

This was too fishy to not be investigated. And why couldn't the replay officials just watch the CBS tv broadcast? It stinks. And nothing will be done about it.

6. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    I hate the Donks more than the Retards now!!

7. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    :icon_toast:

8. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
  9. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +636
    Hochuli's mistake was not on his replay ruling (he is correct in the fact that if there's an premature whistle the fumble cannot be recovered and it is the offense's ball at the point of the fumble, after all, some players will stop with a whistle and the recovery should not count).

His mistake was on blowing the whistle when he shouldn't have, after all they are told to let the play develop and look at the replay afterwards to prevent this type of situations