1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Todd Haley is a douuche?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by szarmes, Nov 15, 2010.

1. szarmes

szarmes I am the Walrus

Ratings:
    +37
  2. Helljumper

Helljumper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +54
    Since his douchebaggery was directed towards McDaniels (who is one of the biggest douchebags in the league), I'd say it was acceptable. While I wanted Denver to win to improve our chances of making the playoffs, I have much more respect for Haley and the Chiefs than I do for McDaniels and the Broncos. If we don't win our division, I hope the Chiefs do.

3. gsxr

gsxr BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Just a lack of class. You always show sportsmanship and the chiefs lost. What, the baby had to make a statement? Pluuueese! Dude gets paid a lot of money and can't take a loss? Whuss.

4. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    He was a Dbag before this. So this is more like a confirmation of fact.

5. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Damn why did I stop reading after McDaniels. Well upon further review I 100% agree with this. Josh McDbag> Todd IMA Hbagley on the Dbag scale.

6. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Its a virtual tie on who the bigger douchebag is. Don't care for either one of them. But not shaking the opposing coaches hand at the end of the game is classless, High School stuff. :mad:

7. Ray Dahayder

Ray Dahayder BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +33
    I could never understand the whining, cry baby whimpers of a grown man in a violent sport like football because he felt the other team scored too much on his team. What????? Geeze.... I can understand being upset with dirty, cheap shots and bad officiating..... but to whine because you got your butt kicked? Go back to junior varsity high school football, then. I can see that in high school or in a college game like where Nebraska and all these other big schools like to pad their schedules with cream puff teams to make them look better, but you're in the NFL for God's sake. Sack up and take your whoopin' like a man.

As the tired saying goes.... if you don't want us to run up the score, then play better.

8. gettough

gettough BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    No need for a question mark in the title of this thread. Todd Haley is a big-time d-bag.

But I would definitely root for him against McDaniels if the game were meaningless to the Chargers. Rooting for the Broncos last Sunday was real tough to do.