1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Toilet Bowl 2010, Cutler vs Sheli

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by NORV4LIFE, Oct 3, 2010.

1. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    In the 2010 TOilet bowl Cutler Faced Sheli Manning. It didn't look good for either and now cutler has a serious case of Mangina Syndrome while sheli came away with a win.

2. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    It was one of the worst games I can remember watching.

At least it was hilariously bad watching Cutlet get owned.

3. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    9 SACKS AND A CONCUSSION!

4. mainstayjames

mainstayjames BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    Read on Twitter earlier: Cutler got sacked by more NFL players tonight than Kim Kardashian has her entire life.

5. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    Sounds like Kim has lost a step. :D

6. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,584
    The first half of this game must have set footbal back at least 25 years.

7. 65TossPowerTrap

65TossPowerTrap BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    LOL That was the most entertaining game of putrid football I think I have ever seen. I can't remember laughing so hard at two teams literally fighting each other tooth and nail for the right to lose a game.

The NFL is really goofy this year.

Who can predict anything?

8. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,422
    I don't get why a week after the Bears have a Monday night game and the Giants have a Sunday Night game and in a week when Donovan McNabb returns to Philly the Bears and Giants get the Sunday Night prime-time game, anyways.

9. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    The league wants to show off that DUMP of a new stadium at the meadowlands. Seriously, could they have made that building any more utilitarian? Looks like one of the old 70's cookiecutter stadiums. But it's in New York (errrr New Jersey), so it is Mecca.

10. Ride The Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,748
    This.

I was also thinking the same thing about the stadium. In a era with awesome new stadiums like the ones in Dallas, AZ, Seattle, Pitt, ect, they go and make what looks like an almost exact replica of the old one. :lol:

11. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    I'd be embarrassed to be a New York fan and open that stadium after the Jerry Dome in Dallas. Hell, I may be a bit biased, but I think renovated Arrowhead blows it out of the water, and the old girl is almost 40 years old.

12. Ride The Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,748
    Agreed.

13. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    I went to the old Arrowhead in '94 to see the Chargers and the Chiefs, and it is a great stadium. I can just imagine how much better it is with the renovation.

14. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Mufflers Are Overrated

Ratings:
    +329
    I'll buy this as well.

Buck Melanoma and I went (with others) to the Charger/Giant game last year at Giants Stadium. Personally, the only thing that was halfway impressive about the new building was its sheer size...absolutely dwarfed the old one. The rest of it was pretty non-descript.

With a local flavor (to me anyway), look at FedEx Field versus RFK for the Redskins. RFK was a buzzsaw for opposing teams...seated only about 55000 but they were right on top of you. Still remember the stands shaking (literally) during Cowboy games. FedEx by comparison is a dud, even though it's twice the size. Went to the Charger game in '05 (LT in OT), vowed I would never go back to that stadium.

Reinforces the notion that big, shiny and state of the art does not constitute better. JMO.

15. tunaman

tunaman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    Fun game to watch as I love seeing either QB get kicked around! Eli didn't look very good last night, but compared to Cutler he looked like an All-Pro!

Cutler will break Bear's fan's hearts...no consistency. Eli will always have that "lost little boy" look on his face.

We have THE MAN in SD...Rivers kicks @ss and takes no prisoners!

16. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    He rarely looks that good. He is a slightly above average QB who gets too much praise because of his family name. They would never admit it, but I bet most New York fans would rather have Rivers or Roethlisberger in a heartbeat. His legacy will be that one play he pulled out of his as* in the Super Bowl after he TRIED to throw the losing pick.

17. Ride The Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,748