1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tom Baby and Bill Beadick strike again...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Concudan, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    New England Patriot's lack of class strikes again. It was over a year ago when the Chargers ended the Patriots 21 home game winning streak. After that game Tom “Baby” Brady refused to shake the hand of then Charger signal called Drew Brees. Tom just ran off the field in a huff, no words of congratulations to anyone, nothing but anger and a lack of class on display. Gone was his GQ smile and “Our team did this..” speeches, gone was any decorum or class in the face of a hard loss. Left was a grown man pouting like a five year old who had his play station taken away.

Fast forward and now the Patriots have gone to the AFC Championship game, where in a late game collapse they lose. Once again, no GQ smile. Instead in a display of unsportsman like conduct that has been displayed by this media darling far too often, he left the field immediately. No words to the QB of the team that just ended his season, nothing but a grimace and sulking.

What makes this much worse is the coach of the Patriots joined in the Patriot poutfest ’07. Bill Belichick, refused to shake Peyton Manning’s hand after the game. A hand that was nearly shoved into the gut of Belichick after the game as the coach tried to get away from the press of humanity about him.

LT just a week before took abuse in the national media for calling out the Patriots, and their head Coach for the action of the team. The media defended the players and the coach, stating that it was just sour grapes on the part of LaDainian Tomlinson and that the class of the Patriots organization was above reproach.

Well twice now we have seen that it is not. At least twice in the last two years we have see the real Patriots come out. Sore losers who when the going gets tough crumble and pout. Good riddance to the Patriots. I look forward to the game next season when LT shows them what a class player is like. I also look forward to the next Patriot Poutfest After next seasons San Diego Charger, New England Patriots game.

2. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Just a bunch of classless fucs .. They must be exposed for who they really are ..

3. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219
    Karma baby.

Karma.

4. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    But the national media will cover it up, not mention anything, but roast LT for calling a spade a spade...

5. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,584
    EXACTLY!

I know Manning won't crow about it. After all his team won and saying anything about the snub will make him look bad. It's like Bellichick KNOWS this and gets away with it.

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    they'll get theirs soon enough :helm3:

7. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    I like the fact that we'll pick after the Pats in draft... ;) Would have liked to pick 32.... but picking after the Pats will have to do...

8. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    LT was dead on when he said it stems from the coach.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    ZACTLY! But GQ boy and Coach Beadick get a free ride from the media. Why I dont know, but they send a bad message about the NFL IMO.

10. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    yep now all the media that said LT went to far need to say sorry

11. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    Hay guys doesn't Merriman look like a little girlie-man in this picture?

[​IMG]

Where did all his muscle mass go?

12. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Jim Harbaugh was on the field at the end of the game. He said that Brady walked up to Peyton right after the kneel-down and shook his hand. It was really quick, and so soon after the final snap, that the cameras didn't catch it.

Harbaugh said it was classy that Brady wanted to be the first one over there. (Heard it myself this morning on Scott and BR)

13. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +689
    I was wondering that too. I saw him as the first off the sidelines and was heading to Payton. Then the camera panned to Dungy and when it came back to Payton, you could see Brady moving out of the mass of peeps around Payton.

Didn't see the Belichick thing with Manning, but you could see the Hoodie gripping hard when Manning was driving down the field for that final TD.

14. benjamink15

benjamink15 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    Hey you're a bolt fan from montreal and you happen to like the Raptors ... hmmm ... do you also think Toronto is the greatest city in Canada and SD the greatest city in the world? ... cuz if you do then you're a fraud and you just coppied my preferences

Merriman Looks like a monster in all pics ... he was just luring in the prey with his friendly attitude ... once the QB gets close enough he'll pounce

15. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +689
    :icon_huh: :huh:
    MTL: Join Date: Jun 2006

YOU: Join Date: Nov 2006

16. Jrocthadino

Jrocthadino BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    Next time we play them we should have no class either, and beat them and then refuse to shake hands!

17. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    If that is ture then I will retract the point about brady in this game. I didnt see it. But he did not do that last year with Drew.

18. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    I can't stand "Lady" but after throwing a pick to end the game, I might give the QB a quick handshake and get off the field too.

Belichick on the other hand, is on tape...

19. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +689
    No, then the bolts would just be lowering themselves to their sewer like levels.

Stomp them into the turf, then shake there hands and go home. Don't give them bulletin board material if the bolts face them in the playoffs again.

20. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Why would I lie about that? I hate Brady as much as anyone. :icon_shrug:

• Like Like x 1
  21. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    I don't think he's calling you a liar... I think he's referring to if the story you heard is indeed correct...

• Like Like x 1
  22. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I was not indicating you were lieing. I am just saying I did not see it. But I did see the coach acting like a tool.

23. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Reggie Miller mentioned this on Dan Patrick Show today. Reggie was very "disappointed" that the leaders of such a great team would pull this kind of crap. He mentioned that he always used to seek out the guys like Jordan, Magic, Shaq, etc. and congratulate them... especially after they beat him. Just shows that you genuinely respect the guys you battled against.

Dan Patrick let him go off, but really didn't add any commentary. I think most of the media knows how boorish Belichick is and they just don't care anymore. He's just so uninteresting that they don't even want to talk about him.

One thing I know is that the mystique of the Patriots is all but dead now. I think they've had their run and it was great. Now... back to the middle with these classless /\ssholes.

24. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Pay back :yes:

25. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    revenge is a dish best served cold

26. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    So is ice cream. :icon_shrug:

• Like Like x 1
  27. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Gespacho soup?

28. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    I call yesterday's defeat plain old karmic retribution.:yes:

29. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    The team and their fans pissed off the Football Gods by disrespecting one of the leagues best and most humble players in LT. First by jumping up and down on our field like a bunch of punch drunk 5 year olds, then trashing him by calling him a crybaby all week.

Fuk those corksockers.

30. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    BEER.... Mmmmmmm....