1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tom Brady and his Thugs!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by SDRaiderH8er, Apr 7, 2009.

1. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's armed bodyguards opened fire on paparazzi at the couple's nuptials in Costa Rica, blasting out the windows of a pho tographer's SUV, and just missing the shaken lensmen, the fotogs said yesterday

Just moments after they talked their way out of an argument with Brady's irate buddies and hired goons, a bul let smashed through the rear window of the SUV and then through the front windshield, just missing the heads of the two fleeing photo journalists on Saturday night, they said.

"Thank God I'm all right. At that moment, I thought I was going to die," lensman Rolando Aviles told The Post.

"The bullet went between us, missing our heads," Aviles said. "If the bullet been a little more to the left or right, it would have killed one of us.

"I said, 'They're going to kill us,' and that's when I hunched down to cover myself."

"When the glass broke, that's when my friend started driving really fast."

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    Ah, another 'feel good' story coming from the Patriots! :lol:

3. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Dead account

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Open season on paparazzi? :icon_shrug:

4. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074

whats the limit?

5. mandude

mandude BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +59
    a) I call bullsh*t on the whole story.
    b) IF it did happen...then lesson here is, if you don't want to get shot at, don't break into a private wedding in a third world country and don't start fights with armed body guards.

6. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    Makes sense to me.

7. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Anything goes in Costa Rica. :conc::nana_rasta::2guns::bananasmoke::rockout:

• Like Like x 1
  8. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    Hooide and his thugs (which may be one in the same with TB's thugs), will wash themselves of this so quick, as will the commish office... According to the NFL, Tom Brady is the NFL...

EDIT... Of course they do such to protect the Golden Child! I used to hate just one team as an NFL fan and that was the raiders. Now, I hate the Orange team and Hoodies crew way more. I actually feel sorry for the duhs.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    so you are saying that photographers get a death penalty for taking a pictures of stuff happening in the publics view?

10. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074

you would, its just another view of how "MR TOM" Brady owns the NFL! Too bad that wasnt a career ending knee injury!

11. fan4ever

fan4ever BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    This is sick. If this did happen and it's OK with the NFL are we going to have to wear flack jackets to get an autograph?:icon_eek:

12. mandude

mandude BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +59
    no, not saying it's justified... but it certainly wasn't smart on their part. It's like wearing major bling at midnight, walking alone, in TJ, drunk.

Don't be surprised if you get mugged. Not saying that you deserved it, but there is a lesson to be learned, no?

13. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    Now I really understand everything.

When the Patriots are behind the camera, everything is okay.

When someone else is behind the camera taking film of the Patriots, break out the thugs and kill those freaking bastards!

• Like Like x 1
  14. LaDeezie21

LaDeezie21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    I only read the initial post but it doesn't say it was in a public place (it doesn't say that it was in a private place either) but I'm sure Tom Brady isn't going to get married at a local setting in plain view of everyone either.

Those photographers are very good at getting what they want, however they want, regardless of if they are rude or intrusive. And then acting like victims when someone comes after them. So yeah I don't really blame them for going after the photogs.

15. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    There was no breach in National Security, they were not shooting at something that was deemed “Top Secret”, and the only ones that had their lives in peril were the photographers. They had made arrangements to shoot from another location. Getting shot at while driving away because some hired gun thinks he can do anything he wants! I guess Mr. Brady doesn’t believe things go both ways, its okay to cheat as long as you are trying to benefit, but don’t let the other guy try and do the same thing.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    Papparazzi are a menace to society. Vultures.

These are people with NO BOUNDARIES who stalk anyone that can make money off of, take flash photography of you thru your windshield while you're driving a car and then sue you when you run over their toes. And the police does NOTHING about it b/c they abuse the freedom of speech/press.

They deserve an open hunting season :p :icon_twisted:

17. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Signed,

Princess Di

18. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    Holler~

19. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    OK but what would you do if you were one of the security guards? You don't know if any of the photographers have a gun and are planing to kill Brady.

20. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    AWESOME! REP FOR YOU!

21. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Dude. No one wants to kill Brady. They all just wanna suck his dick.

22. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    Then do not become famous, that is all part of it, everyone wants a story and a picture to go along with it.

Thank god I am just an ordinary joe schmo, and I do not have to worry about hiding from the press.

23. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    with a picture!

24. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074

If you want to live that kind of lifestyle and be a paranoid schizophrenic, and think everyone is out to get you. Then retire.

You can’t tell me the paparazzi weren’t all over them every time they went out all ready.

With the Money they make together, they should have gone to a private island. No they went cheap, and the results were they opened up fire on some photographers.

Where is it written that it is against the law to take a Picture?

If you want to worry about the world of espionage and double secret agents, then enjoy the hell out of that life style.

25. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Has any of this been on the mainstream news or on NFL Total Access?

26. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    • Like Like x 1
  27. SD Native WY

SD Native WY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +334
    • Like Like x 2
  28. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    :lol: My favorite part of this article:
    "Police in Mal Pais are investigating but it's not clear yets if anyone will be charged in connection with the shooting."

Gisele has more money than Brady... these cops will be paid handsomely to make this go bye bye.

It's freakin' Costa Rica! Whores, coke, and killers everywhere... this is just another day at the, errr... beach...

"Law Enforcement" :lol: Good one.

29. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074

If you have $$$$$$, you can pay anyone to keep their mouth shut!

30. Harley

Harley BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    hey why don't you go back an' talk about all this **** on TMZ, i know it's in your favorites.
    btw is your wife all giddy 'cause she might get to meet an actual raiders qb? one you actually dated?
    happy easter salad tosser!
    (not make'in it to H-town, cooking bunny over here, mmmmm bunny).