1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tom Brady...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by 17Rocks, Jan 8, 2007.

1. 17Rocks

17Rocks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    :icon_wtf:

3. 17Rocks

17Rocks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135
    I was checking out the Patriots FRN forum and found this, it was from a Jets fan trying to stir the pats fans up...

I thought it was funny...

thought maybe some of yall would find it funny too...

maybe not?:icon_shrug:

4. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    He can be as cute as he wants, I just hope he doesn't drop 35 on us.

5. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    brady is the worst kind of premadona. He actually beleives all the media hype that the east coast media heaps on him. bAsically he doen't think his sheet stinks. He and his team is in for a rude awakening when the chargers beat the patriots this weekend. Brady willl whine and whine as usual at his post game interview. And the east coast media will eat it all up loving his sorry ash that much more.:yes: :bolt:

6. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    I think Tom Brady is an extremely good QB and is probably on his way to the Hall thanks to his outstanding Postseason record,

BUT

I'm always gonna remember him as the whiny little b!tch that cried abotu the Dolphins cheating and stealing his cadences or whatever the fuk he accused them of doing when they Pats got spanked in Miami a few weeks back. THAT'S the Tom Brady I know. The one who feels slighted about not making the pro bowl. Face it Tom, it's not a slight on you that there are 3 guys who played better than you this year.

I hope we make his skull bleed this weekend.