1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tom Brady's nutz...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by NORV4LIFE, Sep 30, 2011.

1. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    Why does the media like to slurp up the cool aid coming(no pun intended) out of them. IT doesn't matter what he does. He can throw four interceptions and they say its because he's the best quarterback ever. What will it take for him to stop being such a golden boy. Even Payton Manning throws a few picks and they start saying hes too old starting when he turned like 31. If cam newton were tom brady they would all ready be saying he is a first ballot hall of famer after his first two games.

Why don't they care if he won 3 superbowls and countless playoff games while he was cheating. No one seems to have any qualms with putting an asterisk next to barry bonds records or taking back olympic gold medals for people using the roids or suspending ppl like merriman for it. So why is tom brady so untouchable. I'll still say i'd take manning and what he does and his football IQ over a mile over brady's nutz.

2. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Funny how no one has seemed to mention that Marcia Bradee threw 4 interceptions last week... What does that do for his pristine record?

3. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    IDK maybe espn the nfl erased them from the record books and ordered that all footage be destroyed....? This could be the biggest cover up since roswell.

4. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    I'll bet his QB rating is the same as it was before Buffalow derailed the Patsie Express...

5. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    His Qb rating might not be but thats what TOTAL QBR is for. It sounds like some kind of kids action figure or some kind of acid reflux drug.:giggle:

6. powayslugger

powayslugger Feckless Slappy

Ratings:
    +276
    why? Because he married a supermodel

7. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    No i'm not talking about the supermodel being on his nutz. I would assume that unless infact he really is gay. She doesn't work in the media does she? Im talking about espn and nfl network and sports reporters being on his nutz.

8. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    Skip Bayless refused to pin the blame on Brady on First Take the other day. One of the guys was on his azz about it lol

9. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    I know. All the nfl shows kept saying 2 of the picks weren't his fault and basically shouldn't count against him.

10. Scott the Rock

Scott the Rock BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +130
    Brady is an incredible QB. His coach and his players around him have been great. I keep saying this. If it weren't for tom's golden foot (Automatic Adam), you could remove a couple a rings from his finger. But that is a nice thing to know that all I have to do is put it in range for "my guy" to seal it. Look back at how many times that situation was put in Brady's "game plan". How many big game winning kicks resulted in big game wins. Not stealing his talent but without that guy, who knows how great he would look.

11. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    Sooooo true! Look what happens when they lose him... They lose to the colts in the afc championship game. Even undefeated going into it they cant win the superbowl(not being able to cheat makes it a little tougher too)

12. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    • Like Like x 1
  13. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    I'm not buying the Raiders. Don't get me wrong, the Jets are a solid tea, but they beat the Cowboys because Romo can't manage a game and Jacksonville. No signature wins, no truly proven teams (much like us yet, except I think we can beat almost any team.) They lost some people on that defense didn't they?

And as for the Raiders, I think they're that middle of the pack team that can take advantage of a team making mistakes. I don't think Brady will make the same mistakes on Sunday.

14. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210
    I don't get the Brady hate. I mean, I get it. Guy is on top of his game, you hear about him all the time, the Bolts have lost some key games to the Pats. It's a common reaction to want him knocked down a peg.

But the guy is an amazing QB. It's not like he's Eli Manning where he was just good enough to win a Superbowl with a defense that was playing out of their gourds. He's a QB who's team has won consistently *because* of his play. Has he had help? Yes. But that's football. Doesn't detract from his performances.

As for the cheating, that's Bellichicks crown to wear. Especially in football (a game of inches), where something like 8 out of the 11(i'm ballparking here) post-season games were won by less than a touchdown. In my mind the Patriots' Lombardi Trophies will forever have big asterisks stamped on them. Yes, those Lombardis are part of Brady's daily ball-washings. But if you don't like it, turn off the sports media. Because that's their formula. Glenn Beck gets outraged then cries. SI washes testicles.

So stop it, Flat World Society. It's just embarrasing.

• Like Like x 3
  15. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    He's like they don't have ashamougha anymore! I think trhe faders will run all over the gaytriots. If brady doesn't get the ball he won't be able to throw all day and won't get into a rythm.

16. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    Take away the cheating and you might as well start ball washing trend dilfer as a legendary player and now top broadcaster...

17. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +434
    I'm not a Brady fan by any means....As a matter of fact I can't stand the dude. However, this comment in relation to the quoted comment makes no fukin sense. Just saying.

18. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210
    I can't tell anymore. Is that you behind that clown nose?

19. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    NOR4LIFE....what exactly is your role on this board? Are you the appointed chronic complainer, or do you on occasion discuss football? Inquiring minds would like to know.

• Like Like x 1
  20. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    He's our pet squirrel.

• Like Like x 1
  21. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Some credit is due since he didn't complain about Norv Turner for once. #imjustsaying

22. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210
    AHAHAHAHA!

23. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    Yo..NORV4LIFE....looks as if Tom Brady and the Patriots are going to take some pressure off your team by kicking Raider *** in their place. Are those lowly AFC East Dolphins making your boys work hard today?

24. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    We helped each other gain some way in our respective divisions today. Good sh.it

25. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    I think we broke Henne...I guess you can scratch that off of your list.

26. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2,157
    Playing AWESOME football for almost a decade
    earns one that benefit-of-the-doubt.

27. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    The Raiders have a check mark in the loss column thanks to the Pats...how does that not help you out?

28. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    I don't think he said anything about that.

29. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    and just like my ex old lady, they always have to find something to complain about

30. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    That's women, period.