1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tomlinson: 'I feel like I can do more'

Discussion in 'Latest Chargers News & Headlines' started by robdog, Sep 20, 2005.

1. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +268
    <blockquote>Source: North County Times

By: JAY PARIS - STAFF WRITER

SAN DIEGO ---- Running back LaDainian Tomlinson hasn't caught a pass this season. So Monday, he rifled a hard one toward the Chargers' brass.

Measuring his words carefully, but determined to deliver his point, Tomlinson expressed his unhappiness in the winless Chargers' baffling offensive game plan.

"I'm a competitive person,'' said Tomlinson, who's been restricted to 19 carries in each of the Chargers' two season-opening losses. "I feel like I can do more.''</blockquote>

<a href="http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2005/09/20/sports/professional/chargers/91905200905.txt" target="_blank"><strong>Article Link</strong></a>