1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tomlinson not ready to slow down

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Johnny Lightning, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
  2. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    LT still has it. He rushes for 1400yds easy this year.

I just hope in a couple years we're not blasting AJ for trading 3 picks for a FB, while drafting 5th and 6th round life long backups like Marcus Thomas and Gartrell Johnson. Someday LT will need relief and we already know Sproles can't haul the full load.

3. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Gartrell is gonna surprise you. And shove those words up your azz. All he needs is an opportunity.

4. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    I hope your right, I've seen he has great burst and runs aggressively north and south.

But I stand by what I said in Janurary, LeSean McCoy is going to be a monster, and someday we (along with everyone else except Philly) are going to be sorry we didn't make a move to get him.

5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I don't think that Shady is going to hold up that well in the NFL. You & Rip have been singing his praises, but I really don't believe that he'll be any more durable than Sproles. Combine him with a big back & he'll make a nice complement, but I can't see him carrying the full load.

Donald Brown will outlast LeSean. :yes:

6. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    It'd be nice to see LT healthy in a playoff game.

• Like Like x 1