1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tonights MNF will be game 7 on my trip to 35 games www.adamsfootballtrip.com

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Adams Football Trip, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Adams Football Trip

Adams Football Trip BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    I am from London, England and I sold my apartment, left the girlfriend at home and left my job, for my quest to 35 NFL games this year, one game at EVERY home stadium as well as the London and Toronto games.
    I will be at San Diego tonight for the MNF against the Jets, and I'm really excited. This will be the 7th game on my trip so far, and I am taking a good friend of mine form the U.K who has never been to a football game!
    If you see me running around, be sure to say Hi.
    I am writing a book about my trip as well as blogging pics etc at
    www.adamsfootballtrip.com
    get involved and in a couple of days I'll have the game pics up!
    Cheers
    Adam
    Go Chargers

2. cranberry

cranberry BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +195
    You're welcome. I've read your starting adress. Have a fine time seeing the Chargers win. .. and spend the night in San Diego the next game is far away.

3. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    Please stop by the tailgate, we are between F3 and G3, just ask where the guy is blowing the Trumpet.

4. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192

Yep, make sure to say high to the bolttalkers. Just follow the sound of the trumpet:icon_toast:

5. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    Adam, is was nice meeting you, I wish all the best in your quest! And I have to envy you, I wish I could come along with you. Every Stadium this year. :tup:

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Safe trip Adam, take care of yourself and have a blast. Great meeting you!