1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Too Little Too Late

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by NatroneMeansBusiness, Oct 4, 2009.

1. NatroneMeansBusiness

NatroneMeansBusiness BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    First and foremost, I am not a new member I mainly just read what you guys have to say but I feel compelled to write tonight....Lets give credit where credit is due....The Steelers just wanted this game more than we did, they were hungry and it looks like our guys were on a Dolphin hangover for lack of better words. Our pedestrian offensive/defensive line play are a freaking joke...I am sure you all have noticed but Rivers is running for his freaking life back there compared to Big Ben where he had the time to read the entire King James version of the bible two times over tonight in the pocket (I'll give Ben some credit he did shake a couple sacks but he does that every game).... Furthermore, Cro did he F up tonight? Sure but the guy was trying to make plays, NFL Wideouts will make plays against ANY NFL secondary if they are given all day. I am surprised that Big Ben didn't grow a Jim "the Anvil" Neihart beard given all the time he had in the pocket he certainly had the time between shaves.
    Second ***** of the game we all know D Sproles is not an every down back and we all have our theories on LT--however we will not win games with no running game-period. Only God knows why Michael Bennett does not even sniff the field. Need I mention we gave a kings ransom to draft Hester and its like we aren't even giving him a chance either to touch the ball why Norv why?

Good too see that Chris Chambers stopped reading his favorite book the Invisible Man and got in the fing game for once.

-My thoughts take it or leave it....LAtE

• Like Like x 1
  2. ghost_

ghost_ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +106
    its hard to run the ball when ur down 21-0 or 28-0(@ half time)
    and u have had the ball for less than 6 min

3. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +300
    If we had an OL we could run and keep the ball for more than 6 in a half.....

That's the point. No OL and no DL. Who forgot to order those items for the new season?

4. NatroneMeansBusiness

NatroneMeansBusiness BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    While I agree with you I was talking from the perspective of the season in general up to this point. The running game has been non-existent this season....Nothing zilch. Honestly we should feel fortunate to be even 2-2 at this point...Our record should really be 1-3.