1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Translating our trouble.

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by matilack, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,609
    Is anyone else like me?
    I cant even bring myself to read any of the articles about the Chargers right now.
    I dont care what LT or Rivers or Norv has to say, I dont care about the issues we are having on both sides of the ball, and I dont care what they are planning to do about it this week.

The bottom line for me is, everyone needs to shut the f*** up and start playing some football. Because the problem cant be adressed in the press room or in interviews, these issues need to be worked out in practice. Our entire team has turned into a pansy *** version of themselves, and its embarrassing for me as a fan to watch a bunch of crying *****ing *******s try their absolute hardest to avoid placing blame on someone else.

So if the players wont say it, I will try translate what they want to say.

LT- "My goddamn offensive line sucks, I've been reduced to breaking 4 tackles just to make it back to the line of scrimmage, and I made a mistake taking out my frusturation on Rivers on Sunday."

Rivers- "Norv is a great coordinator, but does not know how to motivate a group of men, he is a poor leader that no one on this team would fallow into battle."

All defensive players- "Teddy "the Clown" Cottrell is a joke, this man has no idea of his personell on defense, and even less of what to do with it."

Now I fully believe all these problems will be fixed before its too late, but sometimes people need to get smacked in the face before they wake up.

2. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    We need to beat the livin fuc out of the Chiefs. :bolt:

3. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,609
    I hope people realize that we were a 3yds from getting a week full of accolades over our victory, instead Rivers threw a horrible off target pass and now its been a complete disaster.

4. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036

I brought that up a couple of times

but, the problems are still there

I think it all comes down to the regulars not playing in the pre-season

5. 17Rocks

17Rocks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135
    It all comes down to 3 words; con - tin - uity.

The myth is that Norv would provide continuity.

The new delusion is that Marty would have provided it.

The truth is that, once Cam and Wade walked this past offseason, continuity was lost for this team.

Norv and Teddy have some issues to work out, not the least of which are scheme, recognition of the talent they have and game time decision making. besides that everything is hunky dorey:lol:

6. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Merriman and Cottrell got into a expletive laced screaming match which by all accounts was reconciled (as if anything else would be leaked out as a result). Nobody has mentioned this tirade or the Rivers/LT screaming match Gates gets in the middle of ......

Tick Tick Tick Tick ........

Sunday if the wires do not get snipped to the bombs' timer and we lose, oh ****. :frightened: Head for the hills. :icon_eek:

7. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    I moving this the the Smack Forum.

Hell, with this stuff we don't even need other teams fans coming in here. :no:

8. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,609
    Its not neccessary to move this thread.

9. cranberry

cranberry BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +194

This is the main reason of our problems. Knowing what every single
    player can and cannot do, knowing this in the progress of a game
    with few seconds for playcalling.