1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Trash Talk Forum Rules

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by BasPilot, Aug 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    These rules are just a little bit different.

FIRST RULE... If you can't handle the smack, stay out!!!

Second rule... If you can't handle the smack, stay out!!!

Okay, now that we have this sorted out, we will talk about how this forum is different than the rest of the site.

I will be MUCH more relaxed on my rules of language and the things like that. I really can't expect someone to bash on someone else while being nice. HOWEVER, racial or other types of things along that line will NOT be tolerated. If you don't believe me, TRY IT!!

That's really about it. I don't want to see a bunch of swearing, I'd appreciate it if you can control your self and just use normal accepted language, but if you feel the erg to spit out an explative then that's what you hace to do. Too much and we'll have issues you and me.

Other than that, anything goes. You can smack on the Chargers here if you wish. Anything.

Again, let's not spam up this forum, and trolling is kinda expected, just don't piss someone off on purpose!

So have some fun... Maybe we can have a few Raider fans show up and really get some interesting topics going on in here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.