1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Travel to Green Bay?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Ray Dahayder, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Ray Dahayder

Ray Dahayder BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +33
    Is anyone going to Green Bay through the chargers travel department? I just booked my trip to New England and then making stops in New York, chicago (for a game at wrigley field) and then on to Green Bay. I have my tickets for the NE game but still need a ticket for the packer game. Anyone have an extra ticket? I'll trade a charger home game seat for a packer ticket.

Also, I couldn't find a hotel room in Green Bay to save my butt. I finally located some stink-hole but it was all I could find. If anyone wouldn't mind a roomate for two nights in green bay, I'm willing to share the cost of a room.

I'm pretty low key. Clean and quiet.

let me know if you can help with a ticket to the packer game. I have two tickets to the pats game, nose bleed section. About $200 a piece. Best I could find without paying with a body part.

Any news on if there's still time to score a ticket through the chargers or if that's only for people doing the package deal with them.... would be appreciated.

2. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    I've got a ticket to the game but haven't set up my flight or Hotel yet. I'll PM you over the weekend with more details.

3. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    I'm pretty sure I'll be in GB. Not to sure about the game. My brother lives there and is trying to get tixs.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ray Dahayder

Ray Dahayder BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +33
    I had a really tough time finding a hotel. In fact, I only found one dumpy looking hotel. Had to take it. Good luck finding a room. If you get stuck, give me a shout.

5. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    I hope I haven't waited too long

6. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    Dude, you need to join us at the Q if you can.

7. Ray Dahayder

Ray Dahayder BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +33

I cancelled my reservation at that flea bag hotel. I read several horrible reviews on Travel Advisor.com. I was lucky enough to find a room at a nicer hotel, about three miles from the stadium. If anyone runs into trouble not being able to find a room, I'd be willing to split the room and share costs. I'd prefer someone who's not going to get messy drunk and obnoxious, however.

Let me know if you get in a jam. It's the Fairfield Inn by Marriott at Green Bay. See if they still have another room. It's $200 per night. I notice the prices are jacked way up for packer home games.

8. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    I think chargers.com made this their road game. I myself will be in minny with a good group of bolt fans.

9. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I will be watching from home and wishing you all well. I will be there is spirit, but the body cannot afford it.

10. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    Yeah, they have to do that, make hay while the sun shines. When the hell else would anyone intentionally go to Green Bay?

11. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    For the hotties? Just kidding. If they had cheerleaders they wear muu muus, not to mention the grazing during the game issue.

Found out today that we're going for sure.

Mr. Fav-ra, meet Mr. Merriman. :lol: