1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Travis Johnson - daughter in hospital

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Sydalish, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    Travis Johnson's daughter is in the hospital after suffering a stroke. I've only seen sporadic updates and a req for prayers via his twitter so below is all I know... anyway, if you can send a prayer or thought their way I'm sure it would be appreciated.

------------------------------------

I have always known when praises go up blessings come down so please send your praises and your prayers up for my daughter zoe who is in th 1:52 AM Jan 24th from mobile web

e fight of her life thank you. Shalom 1:53 AM Jan 24th from mobile web

please pray for her 1:59 AM Jan 24th from mobile web

we will have a victory in Jesus 5:59 AM Jan 24th from mobile web

my lil girl is fightin so praise the Lord for that about 3 hours ago from mobile web

shes not letting this stoke and etc hold her down im so proud to be her Daddy about 3 hours ago from mobile web

she is not letting this stroke and everything else get the best of her im so proud to be her Daddy
    about 3 hours ago from mobile web

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    prayers to him and a speedy recovery for her

3. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    This is very sad new's and I hope all works out well for the Johnson family. Get well Zoe!!!!!!!

4. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    Trapj99
    i am bout to go crazy my heart hurts on a level never matched by anything in the world my daughter had her second stroke today and the docs

Trapj99
    have no answer im tryin not to lose it

Trapj99
    Lord Jesus give me peace!

Wow... :icon_sad:

5. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    I'd hate for anyone to go thru something like this and the things he just said are so raw, truly a father who is desperate to find help for their child. Breaks my heart... :(

6. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    When my kids were that age, I freaked out when they skinned their knees... I can't even imagine.

7. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    I can't even imagine what he is going through. May his prayer's be answered.

8. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Ratings:
    +352
    He tweeted this morning:

She is not better but it was a positive step not having a faver all nightso her brain can rest from the trauma.

Makes me stop and think about the things that are truly important in life - and it sure as hell isn't what team wins the game...