1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Trouble in Denver: Cutler "Marshall's not my favorite person right now"

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Apr 1, 2008.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
  2. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Be wary of stories posted today.

If it's true, LOL

3. mandude

mandude BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +59
    we could have less guys getting surgery with recovery time of 4-6 months.

4. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
    Hahaaaaa!!!!

Anteater Beat Me To This....I Was Gonna Post This In My Donko Antiks Thread....:lol::lol::lol:

5. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192
    ****ler is such a little prick. Marshall should tell him to **** off and stop acting like a ***** on the football field.

6. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    I dont think Cutler has done enough in this league to say stuff like that.

But hey, maybe Marlin thinks he is just being a leader of the team :lol:

If this story even has any merit to it.:icon_shrug:

7. WyomingBoltFan

WyomingBoltFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312
    Lets get rrrrrrrrready to rumble. A storms a brewing in Denver. :lol:

8. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Where will Shanahan be next season?
    I'm pretty sure no Broncos playoffs will mean Shanahan packs his bags.
    When I went to the Denver game in 2007, I talked to a lot of Broncos fans and they're not happy with him. They'd say "Shanahan didn't get us back to back Super Bowl titles. Elway did."

9. mandude

mandude BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +59
    Where are all the Bronco fan *****ing he has no class. The mother-f*er is talking sh*t, and he's slinging it right at the bronco's, a poor injured defenseless receiver to boot.

F*cking A. At least our QB knows to talk sh*t about the other team.

Love'n this. Can't wait for next year.

:abq1::abq1::abq1:

10. WyomingBoltFan

Ratings:
    +312
    I thought he would get the boot this year. I was listening to a Denver radio station after the 41 to 3 pounding and it was hilarious. People wanted him gone now. Just think how their win loss record could of been last year. I can think of 3 games they barely squeeked by on. They could of been 4 and 12 for the year.

11. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    I want shanahan to not only stick around for an extended period of time but i want him to have a ton of power. He'll become Al Davis - Rocky Mountain

12. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Tell us more Jay we love it. :abq2: :lol: :abq1:

Yet another obvious difference between Rivers and Cutlet: Rivers never says anything bad about his teammates to the media.

Well that and he doesn't grab his crotch at the Denver sideline when he's getting his *** handed to him. ESPN actually has to make **** up about our guy and that's fine.

13. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    I agree w/ Ant. The longer Shanarat and Old Man Davis stay in charge, the longer our run continues.

14. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Actually, I was quite impressed with the behavior of the fans when I traveled to Denver for that game in 2007.
    Because of the ones that come to Qualcomm, I was expecting a hostile environment and was ready for it but they were all cool. The worst I heard was "Boo" and "Chargers Suck" but you kind of want that when your the visiting team.

Only three people were asses. One was some old lady and her son. The other was a security guard. He was trying to get a reaction out of me so I'd get thrown out. I called and reported him the next day.

15. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    I don't think we'll have to worry about good ol' Al leaving for awhile. Let's just hope his health keeps up!!!

I'm afraid Shanarat is gone after this season. Unless the Donkos get into the playoffs but that's highly unlikely!!!

16. WyomingBoltFan

Ratings:
    +312
    If they have a losing season he will be gone because there isn't any scapegoats left.

I went to a Bronco game a couple of years ago and the section I was in was bad. Beer was thrown at people wearing Charger jerseys, foul language (had kids with me) and the ushers just stood around looking stupid. Typical Bronco fan.

17. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    Oakland and Denver will continue to drop until Shanahan and Davis are out of the picture. Kansas City on the other hand seams to be approaching rebuilding correctly, although it will take a few years.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8077f2ee&template=with-video&confirm=true warning this link has considerable bullshit patriots-spin.

While not much is expected from Kansas City in 2008 following a 4-12 season and a nine-game losing streak at the end, Chiefs coach Herman Edwards says riding below the radar is fine with him. The Chiefs own 10 picks in the draft, including the No. 5 overall selection and extra picks in the fifth, sixth and seventh rounds. Expect the Chiefs to deal that No. 5 pick for multiple ones if the market provides as they attempt to bolster their youth movement under Edwards.

"We will be very young, but that’s OK," Edwards said. "We will coach them and turn them loose and watch them grow. And I believe they will grow and that the nucleus of youth that we already have is ready for the challenge. It is going to be an exciting year watching these young guys develop."

18. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192
    Yep, KC has oftentimes been prone towards going 8-8 by signing older free agents. It seems like they've changed styles this offseason, and are going towards a full rebuild. They have a very young roster right now after cutting a bunch of older guys this offseason. They won't be good this year, but they'll be competing in a couple of years for sure.

19. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    That's what I was expecting but it didn't happen. Then again, like most places it also depends where you're sitting.

20. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    I really enjoyed that read man. The more meltdowns in the AFC besides us the better. There is NO excuse not to dominate this division with everyone else in rebuild. NO excuses. 13-3, AFC West Champs, AFC Champs and finally, Super Bowl Champs.

It's our time. NO MORE FRICKIN EXCUSES!

BTW, Cutlet sounds like a frickin whiner, which he is. He does have some valid points about Marshall though. That dude has to grow up and be accountable. I hope he keeps messin up.....

21. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Jay Cutler = Jeff George

...but Jay looks slightly dumber...er.

22. BrOnCoS/32/33

BrOnCoS/32/33 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    Cutler isn't calling out Marshall he is just telling the Media what he thinks about the Situation.As for Marshall he needs to get himself out of these dumbass situations he puts himself into."The only one that's keeping Marshall from being a Superstar in the NFL is Marshall himself"
    which is true.But all this means nothing when the season starts Marshall will be 100% and nobody will remember this.

23. BrOnCoS/32/33

BrOnCoS/32/33 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    Look at the real story on http://www.denverbroncos.com/
    Thats one of the many reason i don't like ESPN they always try to mixs things around.:no:

24. BrOnCoS/32/33

BrOnCoS/32/33 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    Shanahan is going no where even if we don't make the playoffs.It's funny how everyone thinks hes on the hot seat which he isn't.

Lets not forget shanny was the man that pick T.D in the Draft,Shanny was the man that got Neil Smith,and last but not least shanny was the man that call the plays.Elway had a big part but shanny had a big part too.It's not Shanny's fault that Brian Griese and plummer made bad plays for us.

25. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Brandon will be in hot water again and have some suspension time to do before the end of the season. Another DUI or a flunked blood test.

26. EsDee_in_RI

EsDee_in_RI Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    :icon_rofl::icon_rofl: This is great. More AFC west Drama and its not the Bolts!!! Great start to my day.

27. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Mike Shanahan is a rat-faced little prick. Cutler is a whiny biotch. Brandon Marshall is a talented, but stupid, athlete.

I hate the Broncos!!!!! :icon_twisted:

Now back to your regularly scheduled nag-kicking. :lol:

28. WyomingBoltFan

Ratings:
    +312
    Now that's funny! :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

• Like Like x 1