1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Trumpy's Boy on Scott & BR

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by reddenedbeard, Sep 19, 2007.

1. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
  2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    The LB's were getting the calls in late ? WTF ? :icon_evil:

......... Clinton told Torv he was going to call a timeout, the next time this stuff happens. :icon_eek:

........ Couldn't get dime personnel because of Pats no-huddle.

Where the fuc was our "No Huddle?" :icon_evil:

The coaches on the defensive side of our ball sound like they fuc't up. Clinton did not want to answer the question if we got out coached. Wow. The defense was in Base and Clinton said they needed to be in better positions to match up.

Welker was on a LB and we did not adjust.

I am still listening but wow. Clinton dropped some bombshells - fawk :icon_eek: Good for him.....:tup:

3. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Ted Cottrell haters will love this piece. Man oh man. It was panic time for the defensive coaches. :tdown:

4. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    ATTENTION PACKER FANS: BE LOUD!!
    ATTENTION MIKE MCARTHY: GO NO HUDDLE!!

Sunnofabiitch

5. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I know we will hear from the asssswipes who say this **** should not be aired out because of whatever excuses which will make a billy goat puke and fuc them.

My boy told it like it is and did not hesitate. The coaches need to get their heads out of their asses and for a DEFENSIVE player to tell his HEAD COACH that he will burn up a timeout to allow the defensive coaching staff time to pull their collective heads out of their asses - wow.

I heard that LOUD and CLEAR !!!

Holy ****. :icon_eek:

6. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    He went out on a limb and damn - My boy has BALLS. :icon_party: :flag: :bolt:

7. reddenedbeard

Ratings:
    +112
    Hopefully that limb is sturdy.

8. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    And so the Eric Weddle era begins...

9. reddenedbeard

Ratings:
    +112
    Wasn't like he had a great game either .. but then again, the entire defense forgot to show up ..

10. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I do not remember reading any posts by Jets fans warning us against Cottrell but I am becoming a believer. Man oh man - not this early in the season - fawk !!! :icon_evil:

11. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    This is all AJ's creation. Remember that. :bolt:

12. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Listening to Igor's interview from yesterday right now:

He's saying that everything they saw on tape told them there would be lots of running, screens, draws. Nothing even close to no-huddle and spread offense.

So basically, they didn't have a plan B. Unreal that they didn't at least do some prep on the getting the sub-packages in... just in case... by some remote possibility that the Pats go to this type of offensive plan!!!

Well, boys. Now you've seen it all. No more excuses now. No more surprises.

13. PhilipRivers#1

PhilipRivers#1 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +464
    I was wondering why welker seemed to be wide open all game long. :icon_evil:

14. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    It's funny how you guys were calling out Hardwick for saying things against the coaches six months after we lost in the playoffs last year. It was "Hardwick is a POS for throwing his coaches under the bus. He has no class..etc"

No when Clinton Hart doesn't it three days after to coaches still on the team you applaud.

Good job to you all and Trumpy for showing your true colors. :tdown:

15. PhilipRivers#1

Ratings:
    +464
    I pulled this Norv quote from an article on Chargers.com:

“We had a couple mental errors,” Turner said. “Matt Wilhelm (out with a calf injury early in the game) was a guy that took all the reps in practice and was central in that (communication). That affected our performance I think. We missed a check and gave up a big play to Moss down the seam. When Matt went out he was instrumental in some of those checks.”

16. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    but if it's done by a player you don't like (Nick Hardwick):

Dude you're a joke. :yes:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Any fan who thinks Hardwick is a true center does not know what a true Center should look like. Olivea is another POS. Goff is right behind. Everybody wanted a WR blah blah blah and since I joined any forums, I have said we need BEEF. Now everyone is choking on it because Buster hymen Davis will not produce until Year 3 if we are lucky whereas the fatboys pay dividends right now for dudes like LT who is dying on the vine and just about past his prime.

18. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Yeah. I caught that in the press conf too. WTF? I mean, our entire defense hinges on Wilhelm???? Holy shiiit this is crazy stuff.

I didn't expect Norv to be a ball buster. But I do expect him to be at work every day looking at every possible angle, including all angles on defense & special teams.

Certainly someone should have said: "but what if Matt gets hurt and can't be in the game?"

19. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Hey there is a BIG difference between getting a call you do not like and biitching and moaning like a little kunt and NOT getting a call period which materially affects the entire team.

If the coaches say to Run power 40, then you run it.

If you are not getting the calls - period - hey WTF?

Too bad you can not see the difference and want to take up the slack as Conc's lacky as the resident I gotcha clown. Bravo. Pffft.

20. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    But Trumpie, you sidestepped the issue.

After Hardwick's criticism of Cam, you said:

But, when Clinton Hart calls out Ted Cottrell, it's OK?

You aren't being consistent.

Is a player, *ANY* player, who calls out *ANY* team coach in an interview "your boy, and right on!"? or is he being disrespectful and fomenting anarchy?

You can't pick and choose and say that because it's Hart, who you are friends with, that it is ok to do, while if it is a player you hate, well then it shouldn't be done.

Either ALL the players can do it, or NONE of them can.

21. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Ooooh... I can't wait to read his rant-tort.

22. PhilipRivers#1

Ratings:
    +464
    I was kind of surprised by it myself. Not only that, Wilhelm hurt himself in pregame stretching exercises and never even made it into the game.

23. PhilipRivers#1

Ratings:
    +464
    :icon_eek:

24. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Wilhelm actually did get a couple plays in. But he came out quickly. This is just ridiculous though. Even in JC ball we used to have both a LB and DB who knew the calls. Specifically to avoid this type of situation. Flat out unforgivable.

25. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    It is consistent. Watch.

The guy said he would call a time out if it happens again. I do not consider that a habit of popping off at the mouth. If he is biitching and moaning about the coaching staff, then we shall see. So far he has called out the staff so a warning shot has been sent across the bow.

If you are not getting the calls and getting bent over as we all saw, then someone is SERIOUSLY dropping the ball.

Hardwick was complaining about the play calling on a 14-2 team who had the highest scoring average in the NFL. Yeah right.

Players can not get in the "habit" of popping off at the mouth against the coaching staff because that is indeed anarchy. I have not seen any habit and if you have seen this habit from my boy or anyone on this team, point it out because I have not seen it - yet.

Is a one time comment a "habit"? Seems so by your standards and a few other I gotcha clowns.

Bada mother effing bing.....

26. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Buster Hymen Davis LMAO hahaha! :icon_rofl: