1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tucker and Davis? Any future with bolts?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by 14fouts, Dec 16, 2009.

1. 14fouts

14fouts BoltTalker

Dec 14, 2009
    Jyles Tucker who i thought played well last year while filling in for SM- is on injr and seemed like he was on back burner- anyone think he has a future with us- and "Buster" also on injr should we pretty much declare him a "Bust" 1st rd draft pick who certainly hasnt come close to living up to that-any thoughts?
  2. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Jul 27, 2007
    I think both my be gone next season, but Tucker signed a long term deal. It's really up to AJ and his staff. Don't see them here but you never know.
  3. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC McCoy and Pags Should Pack Their Bags

Nov 12, 2007
    Tucker got 5 years, if next year goes uncapped we could theoretically let him go with no cap hit. As it is I would have to look up what the cap number would be.

As for Davis, exit stage left...no better than the 4th receiver on this team at this point (VJack, Floyd, Naanee ahead of him) and he either can't or won't get on the field.
  4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Jan 19, 2006
    Tucker? I don't know. I think so if Merriman splits

Davis? GTFO. Nuff said