1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tuesday 9/15 BoltTalk Podcast Live on TPSRadio.net

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Aug 14, 2006.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    We have a huge so for everyone tomorrow night at 9PM. Listen to us LIVE and join us in the Chat Room to discuss the Chargers preseason victory over tthe Packers and to say goodbye to Junior Seau. You can also call in during the show @ 619-573-4081. We're also going to giving away tickets to the next preseaon home game vs the NFC Chapmpions Seattle Seahawks.

Also, we are planning on playing back his retirement announcement, at the end of the show, and would like to hear your thoughts on the greatest lineback in Chargers history #55. So send in your email comments on the Chargers victory or Junior @ bolttalk@gmail.com or better yet, send us a voice message on our BoltTalk Hotline @ 206.350.3136. :tup:

2. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Nice! Another good one in the works. :)

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Just as a note, I'll be back on duty co-hosting the show with Ray

4. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Are you guys gonna cut back on Trumpie's beer supply this week? :icon_mrgreen:

5. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    With this Radiocast show can we please have an in between Howard Stern and Mr. Rogers Neighborhood to be right in the middle that would be sweet.:yes: I thank you very much.

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    don't drink that much to begin with

7. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    I meant it about Trumpie and Not about You and Ray.:)

8. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    Ant here is the latest Peter King starbucks story:

"Coffeenerdness: So I'm writing my Goodell story very early Sunday morning in the Starbucks on Vine Street in Cincinnati, and having my morning triple grande latte, when I look up and see someone I haven't seen in 15 years. Good friend Dottie Harmon, the pretend aunt for our two girls, now Dottie Eveleigh and living in Indianapolis, was spending a getaway weekend in Cincinnati with her husband, and here she was. Talk about the weirdest coincidence. I'm in that Starbucks once a year. She's in the Starbucks once a year. And we pick the same moment to be in there. Weird. "

9. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    I heard a secret that leisure went out to buy a webcam last week and has prepared a special dance for everyone involving a 3 minute teabagging grand finale. Tune in to find out what happens :eek:

10. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,928

gee i wonder why our ratings dropped like a rock over a cliff?

btw I really don't like starbucks, I like coffeebean!

• Like Like x 1
  11. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Because Trumpie dropped the F bomb? :icon_rofl:

12. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    leisure get inside the sportstalk chatroom and come party with the sportsbuffet dude :icon_banana:

13. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Make sure when entering the Chat Room to switch to the "Sports Talk" room for the show chat.

• Like Like x 1
  14. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    If I had cockles in my heart, this anecdote certainly would have warmed them.

And people wonder why Peter King is the best NFL writer in the world today...