1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

TV coverage map

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by wrbanwal, Sep 17, 2010.

1. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
  2. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    So the Bay Area gets no late game at all?

3. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,582
    Yep. Raiders didn't sell out. Niners are on Monday night.

4. MikeC

MikeC Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1
    So they will be showing the chargers game in El Centro? Sounds like road trip time for all the folks that don't have a ticket!

5. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    You can get the Yuma feed with an antenna at the top of the Cuyamaca Mountains. El Centro will be blacked out.

6. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    you can zoom in on the map and see right where the line is

looks like Ocotillo Wells would be a good bet

7. Harley

Harley BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    nah bay area will get chargers/jags according to TV guide

8. hopkinsway

hopkinsway BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +14
    I live in Sacramento area - and CBS will be televising the Bolt vs Jags game. The Faiders play the Rams which will be on Fox. Not sure you know this but the home team determines if a game is on Fox or CBS - of course, the exception - if it's a special ESPN game. So in this case the Rams being a NFC team - the game will be on FOX.

Living in Faider country - Raider games will be shown if a conflict exists with the Chargers - unless not sold out.
    So I have to find other ways to watch Bolts on the internet via P2P based feeds. Currently I browse these games from my Play Station and get to use my TV, etc.. But your PC will have better luck in viewing games.. Below are site and tools that I use to view games over the interweb... Good luck

I need 1 more post to send links. - I will send ASAP

regards,
    Robert

9. hopkinsway

hopkinsway BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +14
    I live in Sacramento area - and CBS will be televising the Bolt vs Jags game. The Faiders play the Rams which will be on Fox. Not sure you know this but the home team determines if a game is on Fox or CBS - of course, the exception - if it's a special ESPN game. So in this case the Rams being a NFC team - the game will be on FOX.

Living in Faider country - Raider games will be shown if a conflict exists with the Chargers - unless not sold out.
    So I have to find other ways to watch Bolts on the internet via P2P based feeds. Currently I browse these games from my Play Station and get to use my TV, etc.. But your PC will have better luck in viewing games.. Below are site and tools that I use to view games over the interweb... Good luck

1) MyP2P.eu :: Free Live Sports on your PC, Live Football, MLB, NBA, NHL and more... - check here to see a variety of feeds for almost any sports and teams but locate the Bolts game. Many of these feeds require special viewing tools
    2) Watch Online TV, Sports, News and Entertainment for free at channelsurfing -- this is an excellent and reliable site
    3) SPORTS TV CHANNELS @ andromedanet.com ---- like this one
    4) Watch Live NFL Online, American Football Live Streams

There are many more but here are my favorites. You may have to hunt each one of these to get a good feed.

regards,
    Robert

10. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Cool beans man - you rock !!!

Post this on game day for all fans in this area who will be jonesing hard for Bolt football - you will be a GOD with these links !!!

11. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Charger fans are lower than lion fans !!!!

The FREAKING LIONS got their sellout yet Boltfans will sink lower than Lions fans ... a new low...the mother of all Home Opener Lows....

Lions blackout lifted, will be televised in Detroit
    Posted by Michael David Smith on September 17, 2010 1:42 PM ET
    The Lions' home opener will be on TV in Detroit.

A day after saying that 2,000 tickets still needed to be sold, the team announced today that the game against the Eagles is a sellout, which means it can be televised live on the Fox affiliates in Detroit, Lansing, Saginaw and Toledo.

Last year the Lions had four sellouts and four blackouts. Their next home game, October 10 against the Rams, looks like a likely blackout.

To get the game against the Eagles on local TV, the Lions may have taken advantage of the rule that allows the team to buy up unsold tickets at 34 percent of the ticket price. There's really no way of knowing how many tickets were actually sold and how many the team ate, but it's probably safe to assume we'll see more than a few empty seats on Sunday at Ford Field.

And although the game is technically considered a sellout, there are still tickets available from the allotment to the Eagles that went unsold. Tickets allotted to the road team don't count toward blackout numbers.

12. Harley

Harley BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    yeah i dunno why the powers that be (bald moderator) don't sticky this for people. i had to scramble a couple of times last year to find the games on-line.
    f the jags, f del rio, and someone better knock MJD into the first row of seats (lights on or out shawny???)

13. hopkinsway

hopkinsway BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +14
    Your welcome!

I advise those who will try this tomorrow - to check these links today. Test - see if your PC can connect to a college ball game..

GO BOLTS!

14. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    I get it! :icon_tease: