1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

T'was the day before, before Xmas...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BoneDaddyKool, Dec 22, 2006.

1. BoneDaddyKool

BoneDaddyKool BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    And I just want to wish all fellow Chargers fans a great holiday, and I hope you all feel like I do, that this indeed is a magical year for our Chargers. I feel greatness sweeping over our Chargers, and I've been waiting since 1979 for a Championship. In 1979, I was 7 years old, and one day, after having to watch another boring Packer game, this team with cool uniforms came on, and they passed the ball like crazy, put up points, and I, as a small child was like; "WHOA!!!"

I was hooked instantly.

I've never lost love for the Chargers, and that includes alot of garbage that I put up with in 1996, when the Packers won the Super Bowl. Way too many times I had to endure taunts of "How your Chargers doing?" I sat by, quite silent, never involking more taunts. Because I knew, KNEW that someday, Yes, someday, The Chargers time would come. That time is NOW! I ask, all you great Chargers fans, that are fortunate to live in SD, to give Our Bolts the biggest, LOUDEST Cheers possible come this playoff Season!

This Cheesehead will be cheering my butt off from TitleTown, hopeing that Our San Diego Super Chargers, claim a Title of their Own this Year.

Peace to all, GO CHARGERS!!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Right on man!!

Send me some chedder...

Glad that we have Charger fans representing all accross this great country of ours and accross the world. We need to figure out how to get you out to San Diego for a game! :tup:

3. BoneDaddyKool

BoneDaddyKool BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    I know that SD will be at Lambeau Field in 2007. I will be there, and any fellow Charger fans that care to come to GB can feel free to be my personal guests on a tour of Green Bay, WI.

I will try to get a scheduel down, and all else. Trust me, Green Bay is a pretty good place for visiting teams, as long as you are not a: Viking, Bears, or Lions fan...

It's all good, trust me, by the time Packers fans know what hit them, they won't have a clue as to what just happened...

4. Chelsea

Chelsea Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +703
    Hey BoneDaddyKool!
    I'm just south of the WI/IL border. Born and raised in SD and LOVE the Chargers! Count me in for 2007!:ABQ2:

5. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    Isn't BoneDaddyKool one of your multi's?

6. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    You know there has been some talk among folks here that our 2007 road trip should be to GB.. It would be nice to see a game at Lambau Field (sp)

Do you know the date of the GB game yet? If it's in September, I'll consider the trip...

OTOH, I think we'll have a better turnout if we plan the big road trip to a west city such as Phoenix.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BoneDaddyKool

BoneDaddyKool BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    Chelsae,

cool,

The more Chargers fans, the better! I want to organize a huge group of Chargers fans, including people that will hold up the "LT" sign in lighning bolts, sign in Lambeau. That would rule!!! I legit live a mile and half from Lambeau Field. I will do what ever it takes to have SD come STRONG in Green Bay, WI!!

But first things, first, lets take care of buisness first!

Rivers is our Man!

LT is the MAN!!!

God help us all, but Marty is going to win a Super Bowl...

The END is near!!

LOL, BonesDaddyKool@yahoo.com

I'll here from you all there...

8. BoneDaddyKool

BoneDaddyKool BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    Carrie,

The NFL Scheduel has SD comming to Lambeau sometime in 2007. While I hope that that visit treats SD good, remember that most teams stay in Appleton. Go T-Rats!

9. Chelsea

Ratings:
    +703
    Merry Christmas to you MtlBoltsFan!
    Consider it an honor that you are allowed to speak to me!
    Anyhoo! I am :ABQ2: kind of busy attending to more important things than dealing with you. Like I said...Merry Christmas!

10. Chelsea

Ratings:
    +703
    I think there are a few of us who might be able to make it. There is SDC-IL, myself, Gramps and "****!" I can't remember who else! It would be so fun to get together. Crap! I went to the Bears/Chargers pre-season game at Soldier. They lost....so what....pre-season. My husband Tom was gloating like you wouldn't believe. NOW Steph is gloating! LMFAO! Chargers ranked NUMBER ONE BABY! Bears are number two. HAH!

11. BoneDaddyKool

BoneDaddyKool BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    Whenever that Chargers-Packers game is, I'll, do my best to service all SD fans from the 619.

It's along way away, but I'm thinking a Bar on Onieda will do just fine...

12. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    </3

13. Chelsea

Ratings:
    +703
    Merry Christmas to you and yours! Nite!:ABQ2:

• Like Like x 1
  14. MtlBoltsFan