1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Two quick questions after this game:

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by mandude, Sep 17, 2007.

1. mandude

mandude BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +59
    First:

Why don't we make a big push at the end of the second half? We did this last week against the bears, and again this week. We have the ball, a few seconds left in the half, why not go for it? Especially when we are down by so much (17 at the half?)?

(i understand this is probably from my own ignorance, but it seemed like we had little to lose, and would get the ball back the beginning of the next half, why not take a shot)

Second:

What happened after that fumble recovery in the beginning of the 4th? How did our line get so shredded especially right after moving the ball straight down the field? Were we that tired?

Third:
    It seems to me that wes welker, daunte stawlworth would of been upgrades over any of our recievers... why didn't we make any plays to go after some proven talent. I understand why Moss we wouldn't prosue/get Moss... And I know Stalworth as some personality issues, but they seem worth a look no?